Seven days left before the AWA Pro deadline!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Cybermat
Org Profile

Post by Cybermat » Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:57 pm

MCWagner wrote:
Hitori wrote:*was under the impression that everything had to be in your hands by the deadline... that included entry, entry form, and tapes... :cry:
Usually true. We're just being lenient.
(in crazed Ren Hoek voice) "You're being... lenient!? You fool, they'll eat you alive! EAT YOU ALIVE!!!"

(in normal voice) Good luck with the contest!
Otakon 2006 Fan Parody Contact | Otakon AMV Coordinator, 1997-2003

SiberWolf
Org Profile

Post by SiberWolf » Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:59 pm

Hmm, well great. According to FedEx tracking, my video was scheduled to be delivered by 4:30pm today. As of 6pm, it arrived in Florida... Seems a little off to me. Gonna have to request a refund of the 2-day air shipping costs, and just hope it gets delivered tomorrow somehow.

anneke
Org Profile

Post by anneke » Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:24 pm

I sent out my tapes on Tuesday. I got them returned on Thursday. WTF! Seem the US postal service has a new thing, that if your mailing something over a certain wait and trying to use their express/priority shipping, you HAVE to bring the item to the post office to send. That you can't use stamps. WTF! They are being resent today.

Anneke
http://www.bakadeshiproductions.com
(Stop by for a different Video each month...)

Return to “AMV Contests”