AX Awards?

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Nappy
Org Profile

Post by Nappy » Mon Aug 12, 2002 2:10 am

They said at the masq. they would ship them, its messed up they didn't even have them at the actual contest, unless they carved the names into them in the hours between the 2 events, but how would they expect the winners to know they had to get them at the masq. esp. when you had to miss out on tickets for the masq to attend the 8am -_- contest I only did both because my frens waited in line for tickets while I was at the contest.

TemprateRage
Org Profile

Post by TemprateRage » Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:12 pm

Awards?

I dont really care about them. Cause wheather I do good or not I still like making AMVs. As long as I can continue to make them and have a place where people can see them is enough for me. Recigniton that I can make something Beautifull is enough for me. After all. Im only 16
Lies are the Foundation of Society.

http://www.rageamv.net

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:22 pm

TemprateRage wrote:Awards?

I dont really care about them. Cause wheather I do good or not I still like making AMVs. As long as I can continue to make them and have a place where people can see them is enough for me. Recigniton that I can make something Beautifull is enough for me. After all. Im only 16

your icon scares... me...

TemprateRage
Org Profile

Post by TemprateRage » Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:28 pm

LOL! now thats funny. Kinda Amusing. The icon is nothing. It gose with addon for a BADASS game I have thats all.

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:16 pm

TemprateRage wrote:Awards?

I disagree there. Yes, winning is not the issue and it is more important to have people see them, but when you win do it's kind of nice to have a token to remember it by. Mind you I'm 37 years old and when you get to my age having little things to remember past events get to be more important (the older you get it seems the more it's true)...

I could of course may be getting too old and senile and be completely wrong on this!

Vlad

TemprateRage
Org Profile

Post by TemprateRage » Mon Aug 12, 2002 10:59 pm

So are you saying you would not enter a AMV contset that dosent give out prizes. And the only prize is to know that yours is the best! hmm...that seems kinda sad to me. Boring to. Either way. The only thing that matters to me is people getting them. And Recognition for the creation of it.

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Tue Aug 13, 2002 12:27 am

TemprateRage wrote:So are you saying you would not enter a AMV contset that dosent give out prizes. And the only prize is to know that yours is the best! hmm...that seems kinda sad to me. Boring to. Either way. The only thing that matters to me is people getting them. And Recognition for the creation of it.
I never said that and I think you've completly misunderstood what I've said in the first place. I don't make videos to win in the first place. I do it for the enjoyment as a hobby and it people like then then that's all the gratitude I really need. I also above all like meeting fellow AMV creators and it doesn't matter who they are or how many time they won! Meeting other people with similar interests is whats it all about in the first place!

What I said is that if they happen to win, it's nice to have something to remember all the nice memoires with, I DID NOT SAY AT ANY TIME THAT IT PROVES THAT I'M THE BEST. If that's what you assume I think winning is all about, then It's really "sad" for you to jump to such conclusions.

Vlad

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Tue Aug 13, 2002 4:34 am

i want the award to show my kids. and my jars of peaches.

TemprateRage
Org Profile

Post by TemprateRage » Tue Aug 13, 2002 4:21 pm

I don't make videos to win in the first place. I do it for the enjoyment as a hobby and it people like then then that's all the gratitude I really need.
Thats as far as I read. So I would like to say sorry for offending you. And I didnt mean the Best out of eveything there is i meant the best out of those entered based on the opions of the viwers or judges.

Return to “AMV Contests”