AX AMV Prelim Results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
XStylus
Org Profile

Post by XStylus » Tue Jul 08, 2003 2:05 pm

Nappy wrote:
xstylus wrote: Are you talking about Eternal Damnation? I made the contest DVDs that the competition played off of and I don't recall truncating any part of anybody's video. (Rechecking E.D.) Yup, Eternal Damnation played in its entirety based upon the source footage I was given. There's even 2 seconds of black lead-in.
Ya Fluxy just said he did it himself
Oh. Okay, so what's missing then? ^^;;;

Kaikou
Org Profile

Post by Kaikou » Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:20 pm

That music video contest was awesome. I was seated in the front right corner row in the very front row. Mitternacht got my vote in action but I really wanna track down Eternal Damnation...that video can give you a seizure :D

Also anyone know where I might fight the comedy video that used Yatta as the song? I think that one was better than chibi things that kill...

ProphetDK
Org Profile

Post by ProphetDK » Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:37 pm

I have to give respect to Center of the sun, It was the best shown of the Category. Although mine was not shown, I feel it was better.

I have to give respect to the other winners of there categories too. My other didnt make it into the AMTV either but no loss! there is next year and time to get better! :!: Yeah!

and I thank all of the AX and AX AMV staff for producing and giving a good show for the AMV contest!

Look forward to next year where I have already begun a AMV for. Missed the deadline for this years. hehe.

:lol: :D :D

Nappy
Org Profile

Post by Nappy » Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:57 pm

xstylus wrote:
Nappy wrote:
xstylus wrote: Are you talking about Eternal Damnation? I made the contest DVDs that the competition played off of and I don't recall truncating any part of anybody's video. (Rechecking E.D.) Yup, Eternal Damnation played in its entirety based upon the source footage I was given. There's even 2 seconds of black lead-in.
Ya Fluxy just said he did it himself
Oh. Okay, so what's missing then? ^^;;;
Download it you'll see :o

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:27 pm

Kaikou wrote:Also anyone know where I might fight the comedy video that used Yatta as the song? I think that one was better than chibi things that kill...
/me twitches uncontrollably.
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

BaHaRa
Org Profile

Post by BaHaRa » Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:39 pm

Ashton wrote:
/me twitches uncontrollably.

even i have to agree with you here

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:00 pm

*shrugs*

people have different tastes, be glad :)

XStylus
Org Profile

Post by XStylus » Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:23 am

ProphetDK wrote:I have to give respect to Center of the sun, It was the best shown of the Category. Although mine was not shown, I feel it was better.
I was really disappointed that "Through Time, Through Space" got very little recognition. I'll bet that had more people seen the movie it would have been appreciated a LOT more.

I was also REALLY disappointed that "Everyday" got very little recognition either. That, in my opinion, was superior to all of the other action AMVs because it actually seemed to have a slight plot to it. Eternal Damnation had a hint of it, and Mitternacht seemed to lack it entirely, in my opinion.

Here's something to throw at you guys though...: If "Everyday" or "Eternal Damnation" had played last, do you think they'd have done better?

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:24 am

It's a TRAP!!!

Never again!

/fake hitori
ImageImage

Nappy
Org Profile

Post by Nappy » Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:37 am

You know, I was wondering if the order was weighted for who judges liked best @_@

Return to “AMV Contests”