Silent Forums AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
xTrunkZx
Org Profile

Silent Forums AMV Contest

Post by xTrunkZx » Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:07 pm

here are the basic rules if you didnt read them
http://www.media.articstudios.net/v...s=&threadid=222

ok now, the first 16 are welcome. the contest will have a bracket to see where you stand, i will update that every 3 days. also people, even if you dont make the top 16, stay active because theres no such thing as a perfect contest where nothing goes wrong, we will have people that back out or cant get a video here on time, so you people will be reserves, theres always a chance to enter. another thing, for the newbs, this contest is a big deal. we dont want people wasting their spots so please, if you enter, be active, let us know youre alive at least once a week and update us on your video progress. if you want to enter a video now, thats fine, just give me the link in this thread. first off, im in!

EDIT

we have had some complaints about not being fair, so we are gonna do this. we will have a preliminary round where all the entries will be set up to where mods, respected members, and admin of the board can vote on who goes on to the main contest. there still will be 16 people in the main contest, so there is no 16 person deadline, just enter and will we put your video up. i will set a date when the preliminary begins, we are still a month away from the contest so we still have plenty of time. i apologize if its any trouble to anyone whos already signed up, but we want to make this fair.

Entry Page: http://www.media.articstudios.net/vb/sh ... readid=223

xTrunkZx
Org Profile

Post by xTrunkZx » Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:08 pm

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:39 pm

Uhhh, Jade (dbzmvj) already made a topic for this... :?
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

xTrunkZx
Org Profile

Post by xTrunkZx » Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:13 pm

yea noticed right after... man i rush things a little to much :D

Return to “AMV Contests”