Fanime finals/semi-finals list?

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
wwf_htm
Org Profile

Post by wwf_htm » Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:41 pm

Anyone know if the semi-finals are going to be divided up into categories just like the finals or if they are they just going to be shown at random since it isn't really a competition? If so, anyone know the order? I might have to skip a category 'cause I don't think that I'd be able to take 5 straight hours of AMVs... :wink:

HTM

MAS PRODUCTIONS
Org Profile

Post by MAS PRODUCTIONS » Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:25 pm

Well it looks like "Naru hates me" got into the finals. I wish I could have gone, but it seems my "convention" fund was drained by Akon. Hopefully it is recieved well. I dont know if the contest is already over or not, but good luck to all who enter. And to those who are attending, ENJOY!
"What about us lesbians? . . . Your gonna burn in hell of course!" - MXC
"Hey dont knock masturbation, its sex with someone I love!" -- Woody Allen
"Evil will always triumph 'cuz good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

scottanime
The One
Org Profile

Post by scottanime » Sun Jun 22, 2003 9:29 am

WEll the Finals are over and we have our winers!!

thanks to all it was a great contest!!

the Semi-finals will be screened in alphabetical order by studio name ( more fair this way)

Yes I did recieve the request to remove the "leaves of Happaness" video and would have at the cretors request but by the time I got that request we had already invested in the ballots for the ballot voteing and would have been too expensive to make any changes at that point. I appologize if this was an inconvience to anybody.

see you at the Semi's !!
Scott Peterson
NDK AMV Coordinator 2006-2022
Sac Anime AMV Coordinator 2007 & 2010
Fanime AMV Coordinator 2003-2006

WilLoW :--)
Org Profile

Post by WilLoW :--) » Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:35 am

TaranT wrote:Also, a larger (than usual) number of entries that appear to be from Europe.
Thanks to the ftp system provided by Quu, it has become easier for us europeans to submit our videos !

Radman
Org Profile

::sniffle::

Post by Radman » Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:44 pm

sniffle :cry: .... my movie didn't make it into the finals. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you use mediocre footage.

Time to move on. onto the next contest!!!!

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:30 pm

I think the mailing system lost my trophy.....
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Nappy
Org Profile

Post by Nappy » Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:55 pm

It's actually a plaque

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:27 pm

well I'll be damned....
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Return to “AMV Contests”