Does anyone have a list of the amv's from ACen?

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Nod_Buggy
Org Profile

Does anyone have a list of the amv's from ACen?

Post by Nod_Buggy » Mon May 19, 2003 3:50 pm

I was just wondering, because I saw some really awesome ones when they were replayed on Sunday. I'm looking for a list so I can search for them, and hopefully find them. Either that or I could bribe a staff member into giving me a copy of the tapes :)

The Non-Professional
Org Profile

Post by The Non-Professional » Mon May 19, 2003 4:01 pm

Was there a Rurouni Kenshin AMV that was very "ghetto" showing? *said the curious creator*

PhReAkAzOiD187
Org Profile

Post by PhReAkAzOiD187 » Mon May 19, 2003 11:26 pm

i'm kinda curious who all the winners were. and not just because i was up for best action :roll:
oh, and non-pro, yes they showed gangsta tales, it got a good laugh from a bunch of people, damn i know i'm staying next year saturday to sunday so i can catch all the best shit, especially the replay of the vids :).
Men fight because they enter into insanity, the weapons they use are just amplifiers to increase that insanity.

<a href=http://www.entropy-studios.com>-=Entropy Studios=-</a> -In the blink of an eye

Return to “AMV Contests”