Shenanicon 2024 [21+ Con] AMV Showcase - Entries Accepted Through May 1st

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
animefan1
Org Profile

Re: Shenanicon 2024 [21+ Con] AMV Showcase - Entries Accepted Through May 1st

Post by animefan1 » Wed May 01, 2024 8:08 pm

PerkyPastry wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:38 pm
Submitted something to sentimental and noticed I forgot to put my editor handle in the form :oops:

Can you please make sure that that's updated and that my legal name won't be displayed during the contest if my video is screened? The "help desk" linked in the confirmation email directs to DerpyCon so I didn't know if that's a valid contact for Shenanicon staff.
I checked with mjtags and he said that it was received and updated. :D
Shenanicon AMV Showcase Staff (2024- )(https://shenanicon.com)

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man HOW to fish and you feed him for life."
-Lao Tzu via Mr. White (Tenkai Knights)

ResyAMV
Org Profile

Post by ResyAMV » Wed May 01, 2024 10:39 pm

animefan1 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 7:27 pm
PerkyPastry wrote:
Submitted something to sentimental and noticed I forgot to put my editor handle in the form :oops:

Can you please make sure that that's updated and that my legal name won't be displayed during the contest if my video is screened? The "help desk" linked in the confirmation email directs to DerpyCon so I didn't know if that's a valid contact for Shenanicon staff.
The Derpycon help desk also connects to Shenanicon but i'll let mjtags know, just to make sure.
ResyAMV wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:03 pm
I also made that mistake, but instead of my editor name it was my address. If I could have someone verify that my notes were seen and that got corrected, I'd really appreciate it! 😅
Same thing, i'll let him know.
Thank you!

PerkyPastry
Org Profile

Post by PerkyPastry » Thu May 02, 2024 2:39 am

animefan1 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 8:08 pm
PerkyPastry wrote:

I checked with mjtags and he said that it was received and updated. :D
Awesome thank you for letting me know!! :D

Return to “AMV Contests”