Anime Detour 2024 AMV Contest - Finalists Notified

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
belindabird
Org Profile

Anime Detour 2024 AMV Contest - Finalists Notified

Post by belindabird » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:27 am

Hello once again, all!

This is just an update to let everyone here know that finalists for the Anime Detour 2024 AMV Contest have been notified.

Despite the website troubles I may have mentioned, we actually had more entrants (including a lot of new entrants - awesome to see!) this year than I think I've ever seen as contest coordinator. It was very tough to narrow down the amazing field of entries. We are also looking at what we can do for next year to be able to allow even more entries, so if you didn't make it in this year I hope you will consider us again next time!

As always, feel free to message me here, or at jessi.silver@animedetour.com with any questions.
Last edited by belindabird on Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

belindabird
Org Profile

Re: Anime Detour 2024 AMV Contest - Open for Entries

Post by belindabird » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:48 pm

Hi all! We've had some great interest in the contest this year, but I'll be leaving the entry form open until end-of-day Monday, March 4th to capture those last few, last-minute entries.

Please see the initial post above for rules and entry information! And feel free to contact me with any questions you might have :)

Return to “AMV Contests”