AMV Contest Deadline extended!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
momiji_k
Org Profile

AMV Contest Deadline extended!

Post by momiji_k » Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:04 am

Hello Mina!

The staff of Bakruetsu Con wanted to let everyone know that we have extended our deadline to April 19th. If you have an AMV to send, you still have time! We would love to see your work and would like a healthy competition. If you are looking for an AMV competition to enter, why not try ours! :)

Visit this page on our web site for contest rules and address: http://users.adelphia.net/~pressure/eve ... x.html#amv

We hope to see your video at Bakuretsu Con 2003!

Valerie Tatro
Bakuretsu Con Chair
www.bakuretsucon.org

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:48 pm

Three things real quick:

1) I know it says to be careful what you send, but another convention I went to said that, and because of that I didn't submit one of my videos. Turns out at the AMV Competition they didn't really care, and showed the objectionable material anyways. I wish to submit this video, but there's some language.

The other two things really aren't that important, just I'm just wondering:

2) The AMV Registration Form says Bakuretsu Con 2002 on it. Will that cause a problem, you think?

3) Is there an FTP videos could be uploaded to perhaps?
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

momiji_k
Org Profile

Post by momiji_k » Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:24 am

:arrow: Here are the answers :)

1) Ok here is the policy. As far as a video having objectional lanuguage. There might be some youger people in the crowd and some parents, if it is an occasional swear it should not be a problem.
Now if it is one of those songs that is nothing but one swear word after another then it most likely will not be shown.

2) Sorry about that, we forgot to change the date on the form. No, it doesn't matter.

3) We don't have a place to upload videos to. But I am willing to download them from another site if you have them up somewhere else. Just send me an e-mail with your AMV form filled out and the link to the video.

Thanks for your interest in our AMV contest. We want it to be the best it can be. So if you have a video, send it! :!:

Return to “AMV Contests”