free contests

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
tetsuo93108
Org Profile

Post by tetsuo93108 » Fri Jul 26, 2002 6:49 pm

my contest is free ^_^
well the contest is coming to and end!! we are having troubles with our host so we might only be able to host best amv and maybe best editing!!! so to make up for it we MIGHT give the winner a dvd of their choice!!! so submit.

FTP info
209.51.151.36/
User name : upload
Password : upload

http://209.51.151.36/CONTEST/contest.html

that is my site for more info

i

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Sat Jul 27, 2002 3:43 am

BigName wrote:
The Wired Knight wrote:
Thing is that some people don't live near a con, or can't visit more than one or just plain can't afford it. If you want to get your name out in the AMV world cons are almost a must and you should submit to what you can.
If it's just to get their name out there then they should be submitting for exhibition instead of competition ... but then again ... not all con's have an exhibition slot.. which is really shame ... if the con has a music video contest it should almost be mandatory that it has a music video exhibition in addition to the contest ... in one of the smaller rooms or something...
That I'll give you. I would have done the same thing early in my AMV career but it just so happened that few to no cons have an exhibition and it is all competition so there is little choice. Cons like AWA are a good bet since you guarentee at least a showing of your video SOMETIME during the con.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Sat Jul 27, 2002 8:15 am

contest. me. join.

Declan_Vee
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Declan_Vee » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:48 am

bailz66 wrote:I generally cant enter conventions, as im an australian user of the site its a little hard to attend places in america so you catch my drift ^^
Well aren't there any local conventions going on down there...
AMV Search | AMV Guides
AMV Live. "It's like Iron Chef, only too many cooks will spoil the broth"

Return to “AMV Contests”