SMASH! 2015 AMV Comp - Results released! (First Post)

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Renato
Org Profile

Re: SMASH! 2015 AMV Comp - People's Choice Award Voting Soon

Post by Renato » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:04 am

Hey folks!

The voting for the People's Choice Award is now open! You may access our site by clicking here. There is a Help and Instructions page which you can see that show's you how to use the site and vote.

Good luck to all! Voting closes Wednesday, July 29, 2015 @ 11:59 p.m. (UTC+10 Sydney Time)

Renato
Org Profile

Re: SMASH! 2015 AMV Comp - Results released on August 9!

Post by Renato » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:20 pm

People's Choice Award voting has been closed (as of a few days ago, whoops, forgot to alert!) and I thank you all for voting!

I'd like to let you all know that judging is ongoing but the SMASH! event weekend... is this weekend! If you do happen to be at SMASH! here is the following schedule for AMV screenings:

Saturday, July 8 - AMV Screenings 1 (10:00 a.m. ~ 11:00 a.m. - 1 Hour @ Main Stage)
Saturday, July 8 - AMV Screenings 2 M15+ (5:00 p.m. ~ 5:30 p.m. - 30 Minutes @ AnimeLab Theater [Anime Screenings Room])
Sunday, July 9 - AMV Screenings 3 (10:00 a.m. ~ 11:00 a.m. - 1 Hour @ Main Stage)
Sunday, July 9 - AMV Finals Screenings* (5:00 p.m. ~ 5:30 p.m. - 30 Minutes @ AnimeLab Theater [Anime Screenings Room])

* = The AMV Finals may finish later, depending on the winning entries shown.

Alternatively, you can also check the schedule here: http://www.smash.org.au/details/schedul ... hedule.pdf

Straight after AMV Finals Screenings, for those who won and are in attendance, a small awards ceremony will take place in the same room.

On event day, the results of both the SMASH! AMV Competition and the SMASH! Blitz AMV Tournament will be revealed during AMV Finals Screenings.

For those who wont be there on the day (which is a huge majority of you), results will be sent to all your email inboxes. Usually, they will be sent approximately 60~120 minutes after AMV Finals has concluded. So stay tuned!

Also, the results will be released here on the org.

That's all there is to it! If you will go to SMASH! say hello to the AMV team!

- Renato

Renato
Org Profile

Re: SMASH! 2015 AMV Comp - Results released! (First Post)

Post by Renato » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:57 am

Results are now released! Please check the first post of this thread!

Winners and Runner-ups have been sent emails regarding prize information. Please check it out if you haven't so!

Massive thank you to all who have participated in the AMV competition! According to my team at the event, the crowds loved the AMVs! We hope to see you again next year! (It will be our 10th Anniversary next year and we are planning something big for it) :awesome:

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:23 pm

I love you people <3

Congrats everyone!

SifaV6
Org Profile

Post by SifaV6 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:51 am

I can't find "Limerence" by Empyreanous anywhere on the internet. I watched it during Smash! and really liked it. Can someone post a link to it? Thanks.

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Post by Diegao » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:13 am

GG Yusuke and Centurione as well! :o
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

Return to “AMV Contests”