The AWA 2014 Professional Awards Video Review Thread

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Warlike Swans
Org Profile

Re: The AWA 2014 Professional Awards Video Review Thread

Post by Warlike Swans » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:33 pm

My notes.
Spoiler :
6 - Not badly edited. The song's lack of variation led to a somewhat monotonous video, though.
15 - Good pairing, very well executed. Fun
18 - Not bad overall, but a bit slow paced, and needed clearer storytelling in the second half.
33 - Many problematic cross fades and overly static scenes. Good scene selection & pairing. I hope that it gets polished for a final version.
34 - Interesting pairing, but didn't work for me.
41 - I like it overall, but there's either an element to the concept that i didn't get or it should have had a stronger concept.
42 - meh
43 - it's a cute video covered by an eye-bleed effect. the effect seriously makes the video nearly un-watchable.
48 - seen better bots
51 - AR problem unignorable.
56 - lots of technical problems throughout. introduction of non 80s elements was off-putting. energy & pacing were good though.
62 - it's not badly edited, but the audience doesn't get the chance to bond to a single character in the entire first minute which makes it hard to get into the video.
64 - there's a lot that's good about this video, but it could definitely use another round of refinement. the audio cuts and the mask at the end are especially attention grabbing.
66 - i don't feel like this pairing couldn't work, but it didn't quite here.
69 - there's a lot of good scene selection but problems with the handling of the dialog made this unconvincing for me.
70 - i don't get it
71 - i don't get it
72 - weak beginning w/ lipflap, but once the pace picks up it comes together as a fun, upbeat video.
73 - awkward speed ups & other tech issues. decent storytelling/pairing
84 - It mostly works, but it feels pretty forced.
85 - various anime should only be used if there is a purposeful concept behind it. this isn't badly executed, but it feels souless and generic.
86 - this seems like it would appeal to fans of the show, but it's hard to connect to unknown characters through a montage-y video.
88 - that was pretty entertaining. lip sync could be better, but it's mostly in scenes dynamic enough not to be too noticeable.
89 - see 85
91 - it's a good pairing and it's well executed.
95 - i like the concept, the execution could use work though. a lot of awkward cuts and day/night/day scene selections.
98 - again, better in concept than execution. would have been better with one less round of the melody.
99 - has its issues, but i like the pairing and thought it was cute overall.
101 - this is just one of those videos that i appreciate more for the work that went into it than the end product.
105 - another interesting pairing that didn't quite work. song is gorgeous though.
107 - dated style, but it works with the song, and it video *is* pretty fun.
108 - the song does almost all the work in the story telling, which is problematic because it's really hard to understand what they're saying. it's also just too long.
109 - decent. the second half is better than the first, which needed stronger scene selection.
110 - this looks like the work of a relatively new editor. the character profiling is good and the combo works, but the editing isn't dynamic enough.
111 - interesting and trippy. editing is very slow early (and doesn't feel entirely controlled) action has some good sync, but doesn't feel purposeful enough either
112 - cute. the effects (especially with non native assets) are a bit rough, but the concept is well executed.
113 - that was certainly literal.
114 - this is actually kinda charming. it could have been a bit faster paced and had more camera movement, but cute concept and good scene selection make it work.
115 - witty and well executed.
116 - well no one can say it overstayed its welcome.
118 - decent. i wish there were more of the fake ads (like the ray-ban) and none of those weird discrete zoom-sync things. hats were good, too.
119 - i don't know how to feel about that.
120 - can't be easy lyric syncing with such linear editing. the execution is generally good, but with the linear editing (and popular movie) the only surprising thing was the ending.
121 - needs work. too many static clips left on for too long, not a distinct enough concept.
122 - it was fun.
123 - So few of the Zapp scenes work well, possibly because the voice doesn't suit him. It's not really bad, just not good either.
124 - great video, but sheesh, fall out boy.
125 - I really like this one. Some of the early transitions were kinda wooden, but it's a fun video with a good pairing.
126 - this was a really good use of madoka. moody and smoothly edited.
127 - not to my taste, but well edited.
128 - can't follow the logic of most of the scene selection here.
129 - k
130 - good pairing & storytelling. pace is sometimes slow.
131 - very pretty
132 - on point as a parody, average as a comedy.
133 - the editing is decent, but the audio & visual quality are inexplicably low.
134 - scene selection is mostly good but there are a lot of tech issues, including low visual quality throughout.
135 - good. pairing is good. the partitioned screen effects are often clumsy though.
136 - not the way to combine various sources. these anime just don't fit together into a coherent world for the audio.
167 - terrible visual quality and poor attention to cuts.
142 - well edited upbeat video. godawful song.

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Koopiskeva wrote:
Spoiler :
Best in Show right there.

Obsidian Zero
Org Profile

Post by Obsidian Zero » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Reviews
Spoiler :
006- 6/10: I liked this one more after I rewatched it. I was still a little bored and the pacing was awkward, but I liked the song/anime combination. Nice artistic concept too.
015- 7.5/10: PARTAAAAAY! I loved this combo. Your lip sync was pretty impressive, too. Nice edit.
018- 5.5/10: I feel like this one would’ve made more of an impact if it was shorter. You had some nicely synced moments, but the transitions felt jarring. The cut directly from a heavily lighted fight to a guy standing outside a house was especially confusing.
031- 6.5/10: Definitely not bad, but I was a little disappointed. I feel like you missed some crucial beats, and your transitions were lacking. Also, the lip sync felt cheesy to me. It didn’t really serve a purpose where it was. You could probably develop this AMV some more. It’s a good concept, and you really smacked me in the feels. ;_;
033- 5.5/10: Cute, but I didn’t feel emotionally gripped. Sometimes there was a noticeable lack of camera motion or even too much camera motion. The crossfades also seemed strange to me.
034- 6/10: This was a good concept, and the editing was okay…until the mask of Homura with Les Mahou Shoujou at the end. I think that you could’ve found a better image of Homura to use, and it seems really awkward just sliding in there and then stopping.
041- 6/10: Hmm…some of the mood was ruined by the transitions. Sometimes you cut straight from a dynamic/running scene to a completely still scene, and that wrecked your flow. This video interests me in the anime, though.
042- 5.5/10 One of the better Naruto vids I’ve seen. You missed a few crucial beats, but it was generally pretty focused. And yaaaay more Fall Out Boy. >_<
043- 8/10 I really liked the masking, and the gore was hilarious. YOU JUST SCREWED WITH THE WRONG MEXICAN!
048- 4/10 If you’re going to do an MMV, make sure that the footage is high quality. I could see the pixels for some of those images, and that killed the mood for me. It’s a cool concept, though. I would like to see you redo it in high quality.
051- 5/10: I like the fact that you used an unusual source, however, there were moments when the sync was off and I could tell when you slowed down your footage.
056-6/10: I love this concept. You had some occasional sync issues, but it was generally alright.
062- 5/10: This is decent. I was a little bored for most of it, but I really liked the editing during the slow part.
064- 6.5/10: I liked this. It’s not absolutely incredible, but I did enjoy watching it.
066- 6.5/10: Some of the cuts were awkward, but I really liked the storytelling. <3 Feels.
069- 7.75/10: Ooh. I like this. It’s a powerful AMV, and the sources fit together really well.
070- π/10: Oddly enough, I think I rewatched this one the most out of all the AMVs…just because I was trying to figure out what the crap was going on.
071-2/10: WAT. You’re recreating an anime opening…with pixels…um…?
072- 6.5/10: I really liked this. It was a little eh at the beginning but got better as it went along.
073- 3/10: This is painful to watch. The frames are blended together and the footage is either way sped up or slowed down.
075- 4/10: This idea has been used a lot before. I wasn’t incredibly impressed with this AMV.
084- 8/10: I really liked this. XD PREPARE THYSELF! My absolute favorite part was 1:16 when Armin was yelling. I watch that one part over and over.
085- 6.5/10: That was cool. It’s not the absolute best I’ve seen, but I enjoyed it.
086-6.5/10: Definitely not bad, but you’re up against some stiff competition. I enjoyed this video, but I don’t think it will win.
088- 7.5/10: Why is this not in the adult category? O_o Whoa… I admit that this audio and Revy fit perfectly, though. It was a good edit.
089- 6.75/10: Hmm… this was a decent edit. I feel like it went downhill a little as the AMV went on, but overall it was pretty nice.
091- 8/10: I feel guilty for liking this so much. The fanservice isn’t my thing, but it was a really nice edit. WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE
095- 6/10: This had some good potential, but the lip flap kinda killed it. I also feel like the cuts were too awkward at the beginning.
098- 6.75/10: I really liked the audio/anime connection. The editing was decent, but I think it could’ve used some more effects to darken the overall mood.
099- 7.75/10: Cute! I can see the effort it took to edit this, and I liked the scrapbook motif. Enjoyable AMV.
101- 8.75/10: Whoa. This video is a beast. It feels professional. But hasn’t this kind of thing been done a lot before?
105- 6/10: This was a nice concept, and I see what you were going for. However, the lip flap kinda killed the mood for me.
107- 4/10: GIF attack? This is something I’d probably chuckle at on Youtube, but it’s not the type of vid for a professional contest. Oh, and I see what you did there with that Katanagatari GIF…:3
109- 7/10: Nice editing! I really liked the mood, and the video flowed nicely.
110- 6/10: I feel like this one missed its mark. Several crucial beats were under-emphasized, and I felt like there were too many crossfades.
111- 6.5/10: Some of the cuts were awkward, but I was surprised by how much the song actually fit the anime. It was a nice match.
112- 8.5/10: This is adorable! :O I love the match. It’s quirky and goofy, and I want to keep it and watch it.
113- 6.75/10: I literally cannot handle this AMV! :O Hmm…this was definitely unique. I liked it, but I don’t think it’ll win (just because of the nature of it). An enjoyable edit overall.
114- 5/10: Was the literal sync supposed to be funny here? I can’t tell…this AMV is leaving me confused overall, as I don’t really know what it’s trying to accomplish.
115- 8/10 Well, this was a great concept. XD It was pretty well synced too, even despite all that ecchi… @_@
116- 6/10: Wait, what? @_@ That was nice, but very short.
118- 9/10: Definitely one of my favorites. I freaking love this AMV. XDDDD I burst into laughter at the hat part.
119- 6.5/10: I liked your sync, but I wasn’t quite sure what was going on. You should have introduced the Titans earlier in the AMV to help push the concept.
120- 7.5/10: I love this. This song actually fit the movie, which I wasn’t expecting. Your storytelling was nice, too. Good job.
121- 8.5/10: Very nicely synced. It was refreshing to see a Madoka AMV this simple. This grows on me more every time I watch it.
122- 7.5/10: This makes me really happy. It could be synced better in some places, but I can still feel the powerful force of my childhood memories as I watch. TT^TT
123- ?/10: Umm… this was something…. Honestly, the butts at the beginning scared me off and I didn’t watch it. XD Sorry, no review from Zero. ^^~
124- 9.5/10: Ladies and gentlemen, we have our action winner. This AMV is one well edited, fiercely masked, slick beast.
125- 7/10: Enjoyable. The sync was occasionally off, but I liked the mood of the AMV.
126- 9/10: Love. The transitions really carry this one. It’s abstract and creepy. Definitely a nomination for Mood.
127- 7/10: I think I secretly adore this. XD It’s not original, but…I can’t stop myself from enjoying death metal machine crunching Kaiju destroying mortal combat destruction fests.
128- 7.5/10: This was incredibly unique. The audio fit the anime well, and I found myself drawn into the AMV. Nice edit.
129- EH?!
130- 7/10: This feels like it still needs some cleaning up as to sync and scene selection, but I loved the anime/audio combo.
131- 8.75/10: Definitely one of my favorites. The sync has some occasional issues (mostly missed beats and clips feeling like they’re going on too long) but I loved the mood. This might have impacted me the most emotionally out of all of the videos.
132- 6.5/10: Funny, but you’re up against some pretty stiff competition.
134- 6.5/10: This made a lot of sense. However, it wasn’t the best in technical execution. I still enjoyed it, though.
135- 6.5/10: This is a decent edit, but I feel like it lasted too long. It would’ve made more of an impact if it was shorter.
136- 6/10: This was a cool concept, but your typography looks like it was made in Microsoft Powerpoint and some of the cuts are awkward.
137- 5.5/10: You missed some crucial beats. I kept thinking “Aaaaand… aww man!”
142- 6.6/10: This was a decent edit, but I wasn’t really wowed by it. Hrmmm…
144- 6/10: I liked the concept of using Naruto for a sentimental vid, but that lip flap ruined the mood for me.

General impressions:

Year of the trailer! Holy crap. There was also a surprising lack of action vids…I would have liked to have seen more action vids so there could be more of a *chuckle chuckle* battle royale *chuckle chuckle.* A lot of the AMVs were decent, but there were few that really wowed me. One major error I kept seeing was the lip flap. Guys, lip flap will absolutely kill the mood in your video, and it’s pretty much an instant turn off for me when I’m looking for gems. Also, make sure that you have clean video (at the correct aspect ratio) and audio. If you do those things, you can guarantee (for most editors) that you won’t get flamed or disrespected.
We had some unique sentimental videos this year, which was pretty interesting. I also noticed that most people tended to stay away from the technical side and stay with more simple cuts: this editing style worked for some videos, and killed some others. The romance category (if it isn’t combined with sentimental) was alright. There were some videos there that I enjoyed more than others. Comedy was…pretty much hit and miss. I actually burst into laughter and watched them multiple times. (The Attack on Titan Knights video got me watching 1:15 over and over, just trying to figure out what the crap Armin is yelling/singing.) However, I think my favorite category this year was probably Mood. I loved what some of these videos were trying to convey, and a few of these hit me pretty hard in the feels.

My favorites:

031- This video had a lot wrong with it, but…I still really felt it.
043-Wow. Dat masking, though…I really enjoyed seeing some gore in Nichijou.
069- Definitely competing for Best Trailer.
99- I love the storytelling and the character profile.
101- Slick and professional. It’s not the most original, but I really like it.
112- I will keep this forever.
118- This…why do I love this so much… TT^TT I feel kinda guilty.
121- This one snuck up on me. It’s surprisingly simple…and I like it.
122- This makes me happy.
124- Look at all that sexy masking!
126- Gorgeous transitions. The audio and video fit together incredibly well.
131- This is a powerful, emotional video that impacts me pretty deeply.

If anybody would like a more in-depth critique or if you have any questions, feel free to message me after the contest. Thanks for a nice contest, guys!
Editing by ansible

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:48 pm

finally finished my reviews
Spoiler :
The main characters feel a little disconnected from the character described in the song, but your editing was very good, and your scene selection did a good job at hiding that disconnect.

Very good lip sync and editing.

Very good anime/ audio combination. The scenes flowed very well and told a understandable story.

The editing was nice, but I couldn't understand the story or make any connections between your scenes.

Very good anime/ song combination and awesome scene selection, but some of your transitions broke the overall flow of your video because of the beat that they happened on. This is also true of some of your pan/ zooms that moved in different directions of your previous and preceding scenes. But I'm very eager to find out your identity because I love “One week Friends”, and I'm glad that someone edited a vid with it. Good Job.

Since your trailer audio is so simple, its easy to loose interest in it as the video progresses. I wish that you had done more with it (like recreating the title cards that appear in the original trailer or possibly adding in a few of your own sound effects). Lastly, I'm not a huge fan of your production logos in the beginning. I think that they make the viewer believe that the upcoming video is a comedic parody, and it takes a moment to readjust to the sad and dramatic tone of your video.

Your editing is very good, but I can't make any emotion connections to your characters, and I can't understand the story that's going on. I wish that you had restricted your cast and only focused on the characters that were essential to a single story.

Your initial buildup jumped into action and eventful scenes almost immediately. The first 50 seconds of your particular song is really good for buildup, and buildup scenes are only supposed to set the stage for the upcoming action scenes (not actually show the action). Also, you actual action scenes needed more sync and editing to capitalize on your buildup moments.

Good and funny trailer, but your film effect is too distracting and greatly hurts your vid. It would have been so much more enjoyable to watch without it.

Using Stupeflix to create a sideshow of anime images doesn't make this a real AMV. You should learn how to make those transitions on your own and try to make a Manga Music Video of scenes that actually relate to each other.

Your initial buildup jumped into action and eventful scenes almost immediately. The first 25 seconds of your particular song is really good for buildup, and buildup scenes are only supposed to set the stage for the upcoming action scenes (not actually show the action). Also, you actual action scenes needed more sync and editing to capitalize on your buildup moments.

You needed to make all of your footage the same resolution. Also, you should have only used shows that were around in the 80's or at least close to that time period. Using Kiki's delivery service and Spongebob completely kills your concept. Also, using remastered versions of your old shows makes makes them seem too new and disconnected from your concept. You should either use nothing but remastered shows or only the original ones.

Since you didn't really focus on the human characters, it was really had to become invested in your vid and stay interested. And so, the drama in it felt a little flat.

Good sync, but some of your effects felt necessary. Also, I don't feel that the first minute of your vid focused on Okabe enough . I understand why you focused on everyone else during that part, but you needed to show those events through Okabe's perspective because he's the main character of your AMV, and even though the singer is mentioning other people, he's still talking about himself

I wish that you had focused your AMV on the main character and not give so much screen time to everyone else. Also, a lot of your scene selection felt random and didn’t help the story that your song sets up for you.

This was a very good trailer and matched the mood of the audio very well. I wish that you had done more with your character assignments and lip sync though. There were so many lines spoken that I was unsure of who was actually speaking. And even when you did show a character speaking, it wasn't long enough for me to associate that voice to them and reference that association later on.

Very unusual vid. I get the idea behind it, but it would take a lot of work to get something like that to look good. The fact that you can see the live action characters behind the video game animations makes it look very sloppy. If you had made sure to makes the live action characters completely unnoticeable, and maybe even added effects to make the background look pixelated and “game like” as well, your concept may have worked (but honestly, I'm not sure that's even possible). You also needed to make sure that your video game characters don;t have outlines around them.

Very unusual vid. I get the idea behind it, but it would take a lot of work to get something like that to look good. The fact that you can see the anime characters behind the video game animations makes it look very sloppy. If you had made sure to makes the anime characters completely unnoticeable, and maybe even added effects to make the background look pixelated and “game like” as well, your concept may have worked (but honestly, I'm not sure that's even possible). You also needed to make sure that your video game characters don;t have outlines around them.

Very well synced, and one of the best edited Free AMVs that I've seen. I don't think that the text in the middle was necessary though. And I wish that you had removed all the lip flap.

The initial buildup of your vid was extremely good, but as the song picks up and gains more energy, your AMV actually becomes slower and slower. And at the climatic end of the song, your AMV struggles to even move forward at all. The song/ anime pairing was nice, but your audio kinda demands a show that has more drama and faster paced scenes in it.

I think that some of your scenes in the middle could have been a little more dynamic. Good mood though

The source combo was a very big stretch, but you did a good job at making it work.

The mood and editing of the video was good, but the scene selection and video quality sometimes felt inconsistent.

Very good character profile vid that does a good job at working within the limitations of live action footage.

Very well edited and great source combination. I'm assuming that the black section at the end of your vid was meant for credits, but you should have cut it off.

Most of your anime choices have nothing to do with the audio and don't work well with each other. And many of your scenes are too long.

This is the only AMV that I've seen with that audio and actually liked. Very fun and entertaining.

Absolutely perfect combination with so much potential. The flow and pacing of the video could have been greatly improved. And you should have removed the lip flap. But the video was still very enjoyable. I really hope that tweak and improve this video before you before you upload a final version of it. Whoever you are, feel free to contact me after the contest if you want some more suggestions.

Very good idea, but could have been executed better. The editing didn't really escalate the mood of the vid to make it progressively more ominous. Adjusting the beats that you were syncing on, and making the vid more dark and less colorful would have greatly improved it.

Excellent source combo, great pacing, good story progression, nice scene selection, and enjoyable to watch.

Visually impressive and very well edited.

There is an occasional watermark in the top right. Also, I think that this could have been edited better to make the story progress smother and be more engaging.

Way too long, random, and not very entertaining

Source combo didn’t feel very strong and was too long and not very entertaining.

The AMV didn’t really hold my interest, but had good editing.

nice source combo, but it needs more movement and flow. It also could have been shorter.

I feel that the slow parts could have done more character development, and the action parts could have been more dynamic

creative, entertaining and well edited.

A lot of your scenes are too long, and you went really overboard with your lyric sync

The video doesn't always flow with the song, and didn't really hold my interest. I think that you could have done more with your reverse scenes though.

Well edited and creative.

Funny and would actually like to see a longer version

funny idea, but the joke dragged on. You should have cut the audio and make your scenes more dynamic.

Very creative and really want to see a longer and full length version

I wish that you had cut the audio in half and just revolved the AMV around Kristof and Ana, but it was still a good sentimental vid. Although the frozen pun bothered me the first time I saw the vid and broke the sentimental mood that it was building up, I still enjoyed watching it.

The first 3/5 of the AMV is way too static and needed a lot more movement to be interesting and make up for the very mellow song. The end of the vid is better, but doesn't make up for the rest of the vid.

Your source choices needed to be more focused. I think that the vid would have been very good if it had only used silly 90's children cartoons that revolve around kids. Shows like Gargoyles, X-man, Prince of Egypt, hunchback of notre dame, and all of your anime choices seemed really out of place.

Very good lip sync and source pairing. I think that the vid would have been better just sticking with Futurama, but I still enjoyed it.

Exceptionally good looking source footage and very well edited.

Well edited but lacks perspective (especially since the song constantly says “we” but the 2nd half almost exclusively revolved around a single character)

Very visually impressive and excellent transitions. You missed a opportunity to focus the vid on Madoka and Homura though. The song would have been great for that concept.

Nice attempt, but I feel that the song is way too fast for a movie that has such slow fight scenes.

Editing was OK, but the scene selection felt completely random

Watermark in the top right. Also, too random

Amazing combo and great story telling. Good example of simple but effective.

The editing and flow is very good, but the scene selection and story is convoluted with too many events and characters that I can't understand at all.

I haven't seen the show and couldn't find any humor in this vid. The editing was fine though

Great song/ anime paring, but your sync and editing needed to be more dynamic.
A few imperfections here and there, but I love the anime/ audio combo. The fact that the original source is based on Twilight made this the best possible combination IMO. Video quality was a little lacking a parts, but I still enjoyed this trailer very much, and I hope to see a updated version.

overall mood and editing was good, but I'm not a fan of your overlays.

Very unlikely pairing, but you made it work very well. Giving Asuna a male voice at the end killed the mood though.

needs higher video quality, more sync, and a stronger anime/ song combo. I'm assuming that you are a fairly new editor, so I'd recommend reading the “So you want to be a AMV Editor” guides in the “general AMV” forum.

Could use more ecchi scenes to solidify the concept.

Very well done and nostalgic. Great sync, editing, scene selection, and mood. Great job.

jingoro
Org Profile

Post by jingoro » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:24 pm

I want to explicitly state that video 14-075 IS NOT DISQUALFIED
If you have 14-075 in your DQ folder, please return it to the folder with the rest of the competing videos.

Current DQ List:
14-022 - Available Online
14-023 - Available Online
14-031 - Available Online
14-056 - Shown at Anime California
14-057 - Shown at Otakon
14-060 - Studio Identification
14-096 - Available Online
14-097 - Available Online
14-144 - Studio Identification

jingoro
Org Profile

Post by jingoro » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Please note we are having some technical difficulties with the category selection web site. I do not have an ETA at this time beyond "ASAP". I am working on this right now when I'm not fielding emails, IMs or other contest-related matters.

Gene Starwind 21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by Gene Starwind 21122 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:05 pm

Okay so my turn to post some reviews...These reviews like the others are to give you a quick idea of what I saw in the video.

14-006 - 5.5/10 - So this video had a unique song choice and a unique choice of anime, at least from what I'm use to seeing. There were some good moments of lyrical sync, but overall I thought the song just did not go with the video. It had the right mood, but didn't feel like the lyrics fit. Also I tried watching it three times and could not get into it.

14-015 - 8.5/10 This video was unique as well. Was not expecting to see this used in a video of this type of contest. Kind of an obvious pick on the song. However it worked really well and the lip sync was pretty much spot on. There was great lyrical sync, external sync, and some good moments of internal sync. However I felt there were times when the internal sync was ignored for the lyrical sync which is fine. At the same time though you started out doing both so I was kind of expecting it all the time from the start.

14-018 - 5.4/10 - This one here again another interest choice in song and anime. However, the capture quality was lacking as there was pixelation. I felt the effects were trying to add to the mood but were also trying to hide the poor quality. The sync was there somewhat, but the story felt inconsistent.

14-033 - 8.3/10 - So I really liked this one. Normally I'm not a person for sappy romance, but this one was great. The lyrical sync, story telling and flow was spot on. While it does feel like a typical romance video which may hurt it's originality it is good to see a video like this. The only other down side is the sound quality sounded a little compressed when turned up.

14-034 - 7.1/10 - Good idea here, nice little trailer. Sync was pretty good in this, effects were okay until the masking at the end it looked a little rough. The audio was also cracking at times.

14-041 - 5.6/10 - Again another anime I don't see used too often. However the source footage had interlacing issues and pixelation at times. The audio was also cracking as well and didn't sound like from a CD source. The video did have decent lyrical sync, there were times it was great and others where it feel off, but kept with the mood. Some of the rough cuts in the video felt a little strange as it disrupted the flow to me.

14-042 - 5.25/10 - Well for the material you used in this video and them being popular it still was an entertaining watch. However that being said Originality did take a hit on this one, and the capture quality was really dark and hard to see sometimes. The video had some nice beat sync, but missed some really big ones. At the same time the flow from Fast to Slow and back was good. Especially the explosion towards the end. The effects really didn't help the video. Lastly I do enjoy random action videos and you had some lyrical sync, but I felt most of the time the lyrics were ignored. On a good note the Emotion was there.

14-043 - 7.9/10 - This here was hilarious. The sync was good, and I liked the effects. Some of it did look cheesy, but added to the comedy value. Now some the audio did crack pretty bad. I know you had some from doing to make it sound like an audio trailer, but at times it sounded a little off to me.

14-048 - 3/10 - So a Manga Music Video, it's an interesting idea, I've seen a few recently. However this one had poor quality all around as far as capture, seeing Japanese credits, pixelation. You had a few things that I liked with the timing, where the scene was flipping by that was a neat idea, and some of the ways you were doing the boxes with the timing. With more execution and better source footage, this could be an interesting video. As of right now I could barely watch it.

14-051 -7/10 - It's nice to see an amv using this older anime. First off though the aspect ratio was off, while the capture quality look pretty clean this just threw it off a little bit. Secondly the sync was good in some areas, and needs to be improved in others. There were times when you could tell the scene came in late. If you went back and focused more on the beat sync and made it more impactful this could be entertaining to watch. This video did have some good lyrical sync. And I like the ending with "YOU WIN"

14-062 - 6/10 - For the most part this video had decent lyrical sync and flow. It just seemed a little long though, it didn't hold my attention. The audio also seemed compress too. I did like the use of some of the effects and I thought the pacing was great. However the random white bar effects in the background, that's what they were random, it didn't help or enhance the video.

14-064 - 7.33/10 - I liked this amv, for the reasons it was a great combination between the song and anime. It flowed pretty well, the lyrical and beat sync were good too. However a few scenes seemed to look jagged as if they were slowed down. The effects were good for the most part, except again random white bars flashing in the background for no reason, and the last one seemed rushed and looked sloppy as it move on the phone screen and you could tell it was not cut right. Then I haven't attempted stuff like this, so I have to give you credit for trying.

14-066 - 8.33/10 - This one had some nice timing, and story telling. The effects you used were nice. The capture sound quality were perfect. Overall I couldn't find much wrong with this video. However towards the end I did kind of get bored. Just thinking it was over the last versus and then the instrumental kicked in again.

14-069 - 9/10 - This was a very nicely done trailer. It had really powerful scenes and the timing was great. I'm a big Star Trek fan so I'm usually critical on when it comes to stuff like this but this is one of my favorites.

14-070 - 1/10 - What did I just watch? I'm just very confused by this video

14-071 - 0.5/10 - I stopped watching this 2 seconds in. There is a logo up in the corner, and it's download footage. And a studio name in it too? Again what did I just watch?

14-072 - 9.1/10 - This video was catchy with the song. The beat sync and lyrical sync was great! The choice of anime was great for the song. It seems kind of wrong that I actually like this video, being the anime you used in it. People tell me I need to see this but I'm just not sure.

14-073 - 3/10 - Yes it's Raining and they are lovers kind of got that message. However it was lacking sync in anyway, there was a lot of random fading to black which made it hard to watch. The video did not hold my attention. Also the scenes you can tell when they were slowed down.

14-075 - 8/10 - So this one had started off a little eh...but then as the video went on it developed nicely. It had some good lyrical sync and beat sync, which is important to me. Also the capture quality was very nice as well. The ending I think it lacked a little in building up for the finally. It did a nice job at first and then just sort of died off.

14-084 - 8.8/10 - Nice done trailer. It was a fun watch. Capture and sound were great. The sync in it was pretty much dead on. The lipsync seemed to be off in a section or two. Besides that great work. Oh and I have not seen past episode 2 of the anime that was in this, so I'm not a fan of it for certain reasons right now, but still loved the video.

14-085 - 6.33/10 The video at first started off decently with the beat sync then, I felt like there were some key misses. Then there was a slow area with a lot of beats that were building up and it was just flat. Then the ending picked up again which was good. However this video didn't standout amongst the other videos I have seen before in the past using the same animes. Just felt like another upbeat video. It was fun to watch for the first two minutes and then it just fell off for me. Capture quality also fluctuated during the video. Where some was clean and others were pixelated.

14-086 - 7.5/10 - From a technical stand point this video is good. It had a nice flow to it and fit well with the song choice. However for me entertainment wise I just was not there with it, as I did not watch the show. I really should when I have the time. It's a nice video.

14-088 - 9.4/10 - So I've seen Black Lagoon and this fits Revy 100%, all the way. Even down to the language and habits. I was laugh throughout the whole video. Normally I don't approve songs like this but knowing the show this is great!

14-089 - 5.83/10 - Had a good theme when it was the bands playing and Yoko in here music outfit. Video did not pick up at key points when the music did. Beat sync also seemed to be missed or hit whenever it was felt like. Video was upbeat, but why use Attack on Titan when it did not fit with the others? When I watched it I got the feeling this video was to just show off the smooth transitions just to look flashy. Seemed inconsistent.

14-091 - 8/10 - So this video was good overall. Solid capture and sound quality. It is unique for sure. Timing and execution was done pretty well. It was entertaining for a little bit but after that got a little old. Song does get stuck in your head.

14-095 - 7/10 - This song fits the character perfectly. You have a nice idea here. I like some of the scene selection, at times I felt it could have been better. Also the random flashing of scenes over top of each other wasn't necessary. More internal sync would have been better. Overall a good video. I love the series and like the idea you have here.

These are the ones I have done so far. I need a break tonight. Will post more reviews tomorrow.

Gene
No matter what, stay calm, stay cool and live life to the fullest.
Plus as Gene would say always go big in life.
Anime Mid Atlantic AMV Contest Coordinator 2007-2011
Katsucon AMV Contest Coordinator 2010-2011
T-Mode Contest Coordinator 2013
Nekocon AMV Contest Coordinator 2014

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:14 am

I've modified my review of #075.

DriftRoot
Org Profile

Post by DriftRoot » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:04 pm

My general feedback, given what I've seen so far, is that it's really unfortunate how much poor-quality footage is in this "pro" contest. Shocking even, though maybe my assumptions about AWA Pro were too high to begin with (I don't think they were, though, or should be).

Ok, so spent the past three hours watching HALF the videos (I'm not skipping any and haven't found any to turn off halfway through, yet...which is something, I guess). Hope to do the rest tonight/tomorrow. By the way, I'm a glass-is-half-empty kind of person and only see the worst in everything unless I try really hard, which I'm not doing right now with this giant list of videos to watch and review.

Edit: Rest of reviews added below.
Spoiler :
#6. A lot of visuals, a lot of sync…not much more to it. Took a little bit before I accepted that I shouldn’t be looking for more or expecting the AMV to go somewhere, at which point I switched gears and just … watched the visuals and sync.

#15. Cute and entertaining, but it lost steam. Started off as a music video with singing/dancing birds (which was great), but then other types of scenes started to pop up, eventually taking over and undermining that original music video vibe. I could follow the story being told by these other scenes, but the story didn’t have any closure and that was a letdown.

#18. Difficult to follow the story, lots of characters and little detail on how they really relate to one another, differences between past/present/future were utterly lost. Editing, particularly in the beginning, felt too slow and soft for a song with such steady, rhythmic beats and dark subject matter.

#31. Lip flap = BAD. Didn’t follow this one at all, lots of angst…I got that much.

#33. Video quality was not very good. Actually watched this one twice to see if I missed some explanation for the characters’ relationship and overall story…but no, I didn’t. It wasn’t there. No doubt this video resonates with those familiar with the series, but I’m not so it didn’t make much sense.

#34. :| Don’t put silly intros on super-serious subject matter. This is Les Mis! Madoka has lots of dark, depressing, scary imagery and themes, but hardly any of that came through in this AMV. Was it trying to be funny? I can’t tell.

#41. Lip flap = BAD. Video quality was poor. Visuals and song usually didn’t match up. Beyond that, I don’t watch this anime so I couldn’t follow the story, who all these characters are and their relationships with one another.

#42. Lip flap = BAD. Video quality was poor. By today’s standards, this video is too slow-paced for an action AMV. Would like to have seen tighter focus on just a few characters to build up the tension and drama, which should have really reached crescendo in tandem with the music. Random action scenes do not an action AMV make (well, they do, but not usually a good one).

#43. Lip flap = BAD. Got a good chuckle out of this one. The differences between the anime was somewhat distracting. AMV got really good when the heavy CG/photo compositing started, but then it felt almost like an entirely different video and what came before not nearly as good. For a “grindhouse” film, look most of the video was very bright. Filter effects on top were more distracting than authentic.

#48. Nope. Editing style was too slow for the song and responded very rarely to audio cues. Massive zoom on a lot of images led to terrible visual quality. Didn’t end…just, stopped.

#51. Lip flap = BAD. AR was off, video quality was poor. Difficult to tell the bad guys from the good guys (blonde = good guy, I got that). Whew, talk about senseless violence for the sake of toy sales.

#56. Do we celebrate the interlacing in this AMV as retro or condemn it as poor handling of video? Overall fun and upbeat, typography needed improvement and some places felt really forced. The great visual combo style of the opening disappeared completely around the 1-minute mark, whole segment there of pretty much straight footage and this occurs towards the end as well.

#62. Lip flap = BAD. Video quality was poor. Black fades and white flashes felt a over done. Couldn’t follow the story/characters, which made it hard to get emotionally involved in the video as the song really demands.

#64. Best one so far, masking on the phone at the end was an unfortunate way to go out.

#66. Another good one, and - BONUS - great video quality! Not sure I’m totally on board with the montage hero action sequences in the choruses, they take away from the song’s (apparent) focus on Tiger. Also, Tiger’s “finding” himself and his story does not come through very clearly; I can fill in the gaps, but someone who hasn’t seen this series probably wouldn’t. p.s. This AMV crashed my computer.

#69. I'm not a big watcher of AMV trailers, honestly I find the vast majority boring and uninspired. This one was good and kept my interest, plus hit the right audio clues and "looks" like a trailer. Could be either a parody of Star Trek or a straight-up Harlock trailer, depending on how you interpret it. Not sure it should be a toss up...

#70. Um…ok. Never seen something like that before!

#71.Ok, I’ve seen something like this before and I’m seeing a pattern here and I don’t like it.

#72. Whoo! Free! Colors look oversaturated and too dark, it’s not a terrible effect, but it is noticeable. Lip flap = BAD. (Sorry, this is a nice AMV, but lip flap bugs the hell out of me. I’m old school like that, I guess.)

#73. Video was nice, but there were many spots where it looked unpleasantly sped up. This was really distracting against the backdrop of such nice animation. I did not like the slow black fade effect, most times I wanted to see what was going on and it didn’t flow well. Also, what the heck happened at the end to cause all that drama?? Totally didn’t understand that at all…which was a shame, because the video had a good start, story-wise, before getting a little vague around the middle and collapsing at the end.

#75. Another good one with good use of some effects. Titan can look really, really cartoony sometimes, but this AMV did a good job of avoiding a lot of such scenes. Great build up of atmosphere and tension, good action sync with some meat behind it (a.k.a. we know why these characters are fighting and what the consequences are).

#84. Ok, I’m somewhat biased because I made this trailer two years ago. That said, this one lacks the bizarre blend of comedy and horror found in the original Knights of Badassdom trailer. The characters don’t seem authentic, probably because of the setting and their facial expressions. Lip syncing and editing weren’t very good. Trailers also usually have a certain style, which this AMV lacks: too many long shots, no black fades, etc.

#85. Time for random synced footage! Video quality varied greatly. Lip flap = BAD.

#86. Didn’t really understand the setup behind this one or what this guy’s particular problems were. If I did, I would probably think more highly of this. It was well edited and had some good plot progression, otherwise.

#88. That was a fun one! Lip sync was off sometimes, but didn’t drag the entire AMV down. I really did not “buy” Revy as Natalie, though, which undermined the whole thing for me.

#89. Time for random synced footage #2! Video quality varied. Lip flap = BAD…a.k.a. poor lip syncing by any other name.

#91: Jiggle award anyone? Very cute and fun, didn’t see it coming when it first started, either, which is a bonus. Video quality was not the best.

#95. Lip flap = BAD. She seemed like she needed to be more menacing, the sweet girl act was fine and good up until the point when the creep factor was supposed to turn on, but aside from some murder and torture towards the end, it wasn’t really clear how psychotic she is. Good follow-through on a concept, though.

#98. Shiki is such an odd series and the music was an excellent match. It's an interesting thing, many no-lyric AMVs have far superior storytelling than those WITH lyrics because the creator has to create meaning from scratch.

#99. Good editing, good music, good storytelling, good humor, action and drama…it’s all good!

#101. Nice video, well-blended sources edited together really well! Might have gone on for a little too long, particularly in the beginning, but I was never bored.

#105. Lip flap = BAD. Video quality poor. Seemed like too much action for the song. Ending was…not satisfying. That said, not a bad concept and I could follow what was going on.

#107: Wow. Bad video quality all around. While I admire the dedication to finding all these sources, that was about all I enjoyed with this one. Also, this song is very very long…

#108. Despite being somewhat hard to follow, there are some threads holding this one together. It’s like Redline in 4 minutes 30 seconds! Music was an appropriately groovy and strange match for the anime.

#109. Enjoyable video, well edited and tied into the song at key points. Unfortunately, it felt like it a stretch to make FLCL cooperate. FLCL is so…weird…thatthe visual imagery doesn’t tell an easy-to-follow story. If you know the characters and the themes, ok, but if you don’t? This is a big wha???

#110. Extremely heavy a reliance on lyric sync caused a lot of problems for me. This is a song (and an anime) with some strong themes about personal growth, but a lot of scenes seemed like very poor choices and the storytelling suffered as a result.

#111. Good character profile-type AMV. While it began this way, it definitely devolved into a drawn-out action-fest with little resolution. Went from character struggle to character domination with faint explanation of how this evolution occurred. Overwhelmed school girl one morning, blood-crazed killer the next. Ok, this IS Blood-C…but still. It was all up or all down, more build-up to the action scenes with some “downtime” thrown in would have been more compelling.

#112. Loved it! Fantastic example of comedy mashup of using an unlikely music/video combo that’s held together by a solid concept. Did feel like it overstayed its welcome, though. The last 40 seconds didn’t add much (other than extra closure right at the end).

#113. Too much lyric sync…was this done for comedic effect? Didn’t work for me.

#114. Realized 1/3 of the way in why I never watched this series thanks to a certain featured fetish. Lost interest and tolerance immediately. Ergh…

#115. If someone said “Use Kill la Kill and ‘Fashion’ by Lady Gaga” to create an AMV, this is the logical result. Entertaining in that it certainly reinforces the series’ inordinate fondness for clothing.

#116. Whoa, only 20 seconds? And here I was getting ready to sit through a longer video. Big no. If you’re going to make a 20-second AMV, it’s got to be a heck of a lot more than “I have a general AMV idea which can’t be sustained for more than 20 seconds.”

#118. Best use of lens flares? Video quality was on the low side and the joke felt like it went on a lot longer than necessary. Once we “get” it, wrap it up or it starts to wear out its welcome.

#119. Umm, was this only supposed to be 59 seconds long? It was going good, I was enjoying the creative combo and effects, but then it just. Stopped.

#120. Enjoyable and effective recap of Frozen, but the ending? So depressing for something with so much momentum. Ended on a low note, not the high one I was looking forward to.

#121. Lip flap = BAD. Some really nice imagery and emotional scenes which got appropriately weird at the right time to reinforce that YES this source material is messed up, but that’s the way this world works. This FELT like Madoka through and through.

#122. Lip flap = BAD. Poor video quality, not the greatest scene choices, either. Random mashups for the sake of random mashups don’t do much for me.

#123. Why was the video so tiny? Good lip sync quality made this enjoyable and most of the scene choices were quite entertaining. Good job!

#124. Nice action video that was a lot of fun to watch! One of my favorites so far.

#125. Another good action video, one with more internal story progression than #125. Not 100% sure what was going on with all the characters, though, and not a lot of closure, which hurt it some for me.

#126. Another very Madoka AMV, by which I mean weird, synced scenes showcasing the anime’s unique visual style. Not as much substance to this one, though.

#127. A very long sequence of monster bashing. Good build up in the beginning, but then just got really repetitive.

#128 Video quality was quite poor. This anime isn’t the crispest, but it does look better than this. Kudos for taking a difficult-to-work-with series and making some sense out of a very convoluted, dialogue/exposition-heavy plot. (I’ve tried it at least five times now and never get anywhere). I would expect this AMV to capture the interest of someone who hasn’t seen Gankutsuou.

#129. ANOTHER wiggle AMV? ANOTHER 20-second AMV? Nope nope. First one was much better. See comment about short AMVs re: #116.

#130. Video quality is on the poor side. Interesting take on Princess Tutu and good storytelling, I don’t often see this angle on it, which was refreshing.

#131. Didn’t understand what was going on in this video, aside from a lot of angst and fishes. Drama AMVs need more than dramatic, angsty scenes to be successful.

#132. Onscreen text not needed whatsoever. Continued headshots got a little boring to watch, particularly because his expression never really changed. Lip syncing was not the best.

#133. Lip Flap = BAD. Video quality was poor…was the AR off? Looked that way, the moons were squished. Little too random to be really compelling, I don’t quite understand the characters attraction to one another, but that may be more the fault of the anime than the editing (haven’t seen the series so I don’t know what’s there to use).

#134. Wait, there’s a 50 shades trailer out? Ech. Anyways, video quality was extremely poor. Appropriately creepy match up between audio and anime, for sure!

#135. Split screen effect was extremely distracting and did not add anything to this video. Scene choices were not the best, a lot of silly comedy for a super-serious song. Editing was a too choppy in places for such a languid song.

#136. Lip sync was not the best, waaaaay too many characters and random scenes (yes, I am a big GoT fan and have been since the first book, so I know the big pile of players very well). I don’t really see why Code Geass and Sword Art Online had to be combined to make this trailer. One or the other would have worked fine.

#137. Awfully long scenes for an action AMV really hurt this one. There are a lot of Summer Wars action AMVs out there and this one did not break any new ground. Thumb’s up for trying to tell a story in the midst of it all, though; that was refreshing and helped make this more memorable.

#142. Fanservice overload right here, lots of random scenes and whatnot . Video quality was poor at times.

#144 Poor video quality at times. Funny how “love conquers all” when people are shown trying to kill each other.

SailorDeath
Org Profile

Post by SailorDeath » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Alright, finally had time to sit down and watch all the Pro videos. Decided to go with a different kind of viewing experience this time. I watched all the videos on my Oculus Rift in the Riftmax VR Cinema. The experience was pretty neat itself. Anywho, here's my ratings:
Spoiler :
#6 - This video is, going to give me nightmares, in the trash it goes - 2/10
#15 -Talking Birds are cool, more so when you are on shrooms, I fear the birds now - 2/10
#18 - Going to prison, is not how you go through life, I am disappoint - 2/10
#33 - I walked on the beach, then I got sand in my eyes, this was worse than that - 2/10
#34 - Inspector Javert, should arrest the editor, and execute him - 10/10
#41 - The spirits are mad, that this video exists, curse the creator - 2/10
#42 - Naruto is dead, forever lost in the void, cannot unsee this - 2/10
#43 - Machete would kill, the creator of this vid, effects really suck - 10/10
#48 - Flying still pictures, a good vid this does not make, fade wipe cut dissolve - 2/10
#51 - The aspect is wrong, do not upscale this vid, use 480p - 2/10
#62 - Giants robots fight, to get out of this bad vid, they're all dead inside - 2/10
#64 - A lot of layers, made me motion sick watching, I puked my gut out - 2/10
#66 - You put the boom-boom, into my heart you send my, soul into darkness - 2/10
#69 - Mister Sulu said, Oh my Cumberbatch is hot, but Sherlock is best - 10/10
#70 - If you cannot hide, the characters in the scene, do not make a vid - 2/10
#71 - What did I just say, the sprites are too distracting, sorry try again - 2/10
#72 - Hot guys in speedos, swimming in the swimming pool, not enough nipple - 2/10
#73 - In the words garden, I dream of a restful night, where I don't see this - 2/10
#75 - Attack on Titan, is an overused series, I will forget this - 2/10
#84 - LARPing is for f%#@, these guys will never get laid, bowel movement time - 10/10
#85 - A trillion times bad, I just threw up in my mouth, this gave me cancer - 2/10
#86 - Supernatural, angels and demons will die, while watching this - 2/10
#88 - Natalie Portman, just shat on this video, it's incredibad - 2/10
#89 - Welcome to the show, where we want to gouge our eyes, with a great big knife - 2/10
#91 - Wiggle your buttocks, shake that badonkadonk good, fan service wins all - 2/10
#95 - My psycho girlfriend, will kill me with a hatchet, the streets flow with blood - 2/10
#98 - I remember when, vampires sucked blood not dick, these vamps didn't sparkle - 2/10
#99 - Kitty punching gloves, knocked my brains onto the floor, red riding hood died - 2/10
#101 - inception was had, watching a VR vid in, a VR program - 2/10
#105 - In this videos, I want to see Lancer die, instead it killed me - 2/10
#107 - Did Toothpick Vic flip, over a vid with some pics, and punch someone dead - 2/10
#108 - Redline and Dead Leaves, either would work with this song, but you ruined it still - 2/10
#109 - I was getting high, instead of watching this vid, I OD'd on pot - 2/10
#110 - A feel-good vid that, made me want to die so much, sunshine and rainbows - 2/10
#111 - Slaying the demons, that would eat the people up, evil lurks unseen - 2/10
#112 - Dubstep kitty cat, with the wub wub wub blurgle, dying computers - 2/10
#113 - This vid would have rocked, if they were attacked by a, giant Yotsuba - 2/10
#114 - Licking up the drool, will not make you fall in love, instead I got AIDs - 2/10
#115 - I dress like I want, with clothes that make me look good, this was just fan service - 2/10
#116 - Go to the thift shop, and sell this AMV now, you might get 5 bucks - 2/10
#118 - This video had, an abundance of nipples, that glowed in the dark - 2/10
#119 - What the F$@k is it, that makes these titans scary, KOR is old - 2/10
#120 - Just sing let it go, and it will go away soon, my heart is frozen - 2/10
#121 - Kyuubi is evil, you have got to shoot it now, in its ugly face - 2/10
#122 - The cartoons of youth, forever ruined by this vid, thanks a lot for this - 2/10
#123 - The boobies did ruin, the flow of this AMV, it is snoo-snoo time - 2/10
#124 - The last video, was so bad I skipped this one, could of been bad too - 2/10
#125 - Where are we going, right in the recycle bin, with the trash of course - 2/10
#126 - Why are all the vids, of Madoka so damn bad, make something funny - 2/10
#127 - It was as if I, was kicked in the nuts by a, Jager and Kaiju - 2/10
#128 - Is there anyone sane, in this technicolor world, of pony weirdos - 2/10
#129 - Wiggle Wiggle yea, shake that ass mister gundam, badonkadonk time - 2/10
#130 - The worst thing about, this video is that it, was about a duck - 2/10
#131 - I am not tempted, to give this vid a good score, it gets 2 of 10 - 2/10
#132 - Vote for Cthulhu, Wrath is not evil enough, to win elections - 2/10
#133 - There are seven things, too many to fit into, a haiku review - 2/10
#134 - 50 Shades of Gray, is pornography for girls, this is a good thing - 10/10
#135 - Evangelion, is a 5 syllable word, Evangelion - 2/10
#136 - Is there a way that, you can make this vid about, the dwarf Tyrion? - 10/10
#137 - The pacing was bad, the source was unwatchable, A for effort though - 2/10
#142 - Mai waifu nookie, animated characters, are not real people - 2/10
Gimme a minute, I'll make a cool one....

Return to “AMV Contests”