Anime Central 2014 AMV Contest [Winners Posted]

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Re: Anime Central 2014 AMV Contest [Winners Posted]

Postby MinetChan » Tue May 20, 2014 3:59 pm

BecauseImBored1 wrote:
MinetChan wrote:
Best in Show: minetchan - Juno

Wow! I am so excited right now! XD

Great job everyone on such a fantastic contest lineup. There are just too many amazing videos!

LOL congrats and where the heck is your vid?!?! I keep seeing it in cons list and am like "OMG JUNO"

Oh gosh... Yep! It was a CRAZY idea! I am waiting to put it up by the end of this week since I am competing in a few more contests, but after that you will be able to see the hilariousness! XD
MinetChan

Re: Anime Central 2014 AMV Contest -- Deadline extension

Postby AngelDragoon » Sat May 24, 2014 3:37 am

JediNight wrote:2014 Anime Central AMV Contest Winners:

Drama:
Winner: Gabriel Guthaus/Angel Dragoon - Married Life

Comedy:
Winner: Gabriel Guthaus/Angel Dragoon - This is the Tale

WELL THEN. |:> It's a good thing I checked the ACEN forums to see if you guys had a contest this year, lol. Awesome~!

(It's Gabrielle with an (le), by the way, since I'm a girl and all, but it's cool. My last name being spelled right more than makes up for it. :bear:)
AngelDragoon

Postby JediNight » Sun May 25, 2014 5:58 pm

AngelDragoon wrote:WELL THEN. |:> It's a good thing I checked the ACEN forums to see if you guys had a contest this year, lol. Awesome~!
(It's Gabrielle with an (le), by the way, since I'm a girl and all, but it's cool. My last name being spelled right more than makes up for it. :bear:)

My bad, I totally must have misread your email. I'm always a stickler about proper spelling of names and such =\
I was also thinking Angel Dragoon was someone else you coordinated on the videos with, since last year I believe you submitted with your real name. But that is just your nickname, correct?
Nick Fox
Anime Central AMV Contest Coordinator
JediNight

Postby AngelDragoon » Mon May 26, 2014 12:36 am

JediNight wrote:
AngelDragoon wrote:WELL THEN. |:> It's a good thing I checked the ACEN forums to see if you guys had a contest this year, lol. Awesome~!

My bad, I totally must have misread your email. I'm always a stickler about proper spelling of names and such =\
I was also thinking Angel Dragoon was someone else you coordinated on the videos with, since last year I believe you submitted with your real name. But that is just your nickname, correct?

Nah, it's okay. It happens more often than you might think. :lol:

I think last year there wasn't any mention of using an alias/screen name, (or I didn't think of using the one I go by at the time). But yeah, Angel Dragoon is generally what I use in contests since it's easier for people to find myself and/or my videos online that way.
AngelDragoon

Previous

Return to AMV Contests