Chaotic Bad Raptor Celebrates 10 years of King of Spayn!!!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
ChaosProjects
Org Profile

Post by ChaosProjects » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:22 pm

This is Chaosprojects of Chaotic Bad Raptor Stuidos the currently regining King of Spayn for 2013. It is almost time to put up the King of Spayn crown up for grabs for the new year so that means it is time for:

KING OF SPAYN NEW YEARS AMV CONTEST!!!

What is King of Spayn?
=======================

As the year closes out we tend to get ready for a new year of anime, AMV's and more. So what a better way to celebrate the start of a new year than to make an AMV for the new year.The King of Spayn videos are unique as in order to celebrate the AMV's that have come before you will make an AMV using OTHER peoples videos. Yes, that is correct you will be taking your favorite AMV's and mashing together into a sexual explosion of fun for the new year. You are able to use any videos you like but your video must consist of mostly other people AMV's. Other than that is is free range on the internet to use what will make your King of Spayn video stand out. If you win then the coveted King of Spayn Crown will be yours.*

* The King of Spayn crown has no intrinsic value and can not be transferred into monetary value.

Rules of King of Spayn
=======================

Yes, while we allow you to go hog wild with making your King of Spayn video you will have to follow the rules to make sure that you qualify:

1) Music must be a foreign song! (Non-English for English speakers and NO Japanese songs!!)

2) Videos must comprise 75% of others editors AMV’s! (25% other random stuff)

3) Time Limit of 8:00 per video (Use as you best see fit!)

So starting on Dec 31 at 12:00 AM in YOUR TIME ZONE (YTZ) you can start editing (no cheating!) and seven days later at 12:00 AM in YTZ your editing time is up. You will be allowed another 24 hours for encoding and uploading of your video the the defined upload destination by 12:00 AM (YTZ). From there we will have the video judged and if you create the best(or worst) KOS video you may be crowned the next King of Spayn. (Prizes may apply based on current King).

Wanna' check out last years entries you can download them here - http://www.cbrstudios.com/Kos2013.html

King's Rule
============

If you are the current King of Spayn then you can add one rule to the contest as long as it does not conflict with existing rules.

More to come on this one!!!

King of Spayn Judges
=====================

I am currently looking for 3-5 judges to spend time reviewing the King of Spayn videos and pick a winner for the contest. If you wish to be a judge feel free to post it in the fourm, send me a private message or an email to chaosprojects@gmail.com. If you sign up to be a judge then you may not participate in the contest.

This year we are celebrating 10 years of the King of Spayn Contest so we would like to get as many people involved as possible just to make it more fun. So CBR members are all included but if you have people that would be interested in join in feel free to link them to this forum post.

If you have any questions feel free to post them in the forum, or email me at chaosprojects@gmail.com

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Re: Chaotic Bad Raptor Celebrates 10 years of King of Spayn!

Post by Ileia » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:41 pm

You're not my real mom! You can't tell me what to do!
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

SailorDeath
Org Profile

Post by SailorDeath » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:32 pm

i'm in and if I win this I will join CBR
Gimme a minute, I'll make a cool one....

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:49 am

I suspect a lot of people will be bringing their A B? H Game.

Addy might be one to watch out for this year. He's yet to claim a 2nd title and was the first king.
Then again Chaos is a beast, and last year Sommers track really shined too. Both Chaos and I have claimed 3 titles, but one of mine was a default and the other I took by force :p Ileia's claimed Prince of German and Tzar of Poland, but never King of Spayn, maybe this is the year? So many possibilities! I guess we'll all have to wait and see.

I expect BIG things this year. :up:

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Post by drewaconclusion » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:00 am

I'll jump in the mix this year.
ImageImage

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Mr Pilkington wrote:I suspect a lot of people will be bringing their A B? H Game.
I was planning on bringing my Z game TBH.
ImageImageImageImage

SailorDeath
Org Profile

Post by SailorDeath » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:26 pm

ngsilver wrote:
Mr Pilkington wrote:I suspect a lot of people will be bringing their A B? H Game.
I was planning on bringing my Z game TBH.

Not enough, you lost the game, you need to bring your buttplug level material.
Gimme a minute, I'll make a cool one....

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:01 am

Don't know if I'll have the time to reach that deep into my ass to pull that level of awesomeness out...
ImageImageImageImage

ReggieSmalls
Org Profile

Post by ReggieSmalls » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:31 pm

I think I might be down for this.
Am I the meanest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the prettiest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Sho'nuff!

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:32 am

Whats this "I think" and "might" crap?

Also, I hope you all have song selection well under way! I finally chose mine and footage is being prepped as we speak. Once the edit time starts, there's no looking back or feeling sorry. Burn those bridges and enjoy. Make this King of Spayn one to regret remember.
Last edited by Mr Pilkington on Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “AMV Contests”