I'm the Main Events Track Coordinator for the Middle Tennessee Anime Convention (MTAC) and I'm looking for someone to fill an assistant staff position to run our AMV contest. I'm looking for someone who has experience competing and preferably some judging experience.
If you take this job, you'll be responsible for:
- Running the MTAC AMV Contest (go fig)
- Being involved in Judging (Prejudging?) the contest
- Designing the format and layout of the competition
- Keeping the rules and prizes up to date and relevant
- Recruiting judges
- Recruiting any volunteers to work with you in whatever roles are needed
- Working with PR to promote the contest in relevant social media outlets and circles
- Report to Main Events Coordinator and not be shy about asking for help when needed
- Attend MTAC and MTAC Programming meetings to keep up to date on what's going on
- Organize at least one AMV related panel per year
- Keep records of each year's winners and any runners up of note for future reference
If you're interested in applying, send your emails to ... Gregg dot Reece at ArtsCubed dot Org ... Send me links to a portfolio of your AMVs as well as a summary of your experience and connections to the AMV community.