Hi everyone! Club Nakama is proud to announce its 8th Aniventure AMV contest!
Aniventure is the biggest annual Bulgarian anime convention. This year we are celebrating 8 years Aniventure and we hope to have a great amv contest! Aniventure is two days long and the amv contest is during the first day. We will soon announce here the exact days on which Aniventure will be held. It is planned for early September.
Here are this year's rules to participate: they have been a little bit updated, please read them carefully!
Special: “Good vs Evil” (All sent videos in other categories that correspond to this topic will participate in this category as well. Also videos sent specially for this category will participate as well.)
1. AMV’s which do not fit in any category will be placed in special subcategories.
2. There must be at least three clips in each category. If there aren't enough entries, the AMVs will be distributed in the other categories.
3. Each contestant can participate with three AMVs altogether but not in the same category. No more than two AMVs from one contestant can be in one category.
4. There are no limitations on the length of the AMVs, but the judges will decide if they are allowed to be projected to the public on the day of the festival.
5. The AMV must include at least 75% anime or clips from Japanese video games .
6. The AMV can’t contain inscriptions or captions which are not related to Aniventure 2013. The contest is anonymous.
Each contestant will be able to download banners for Aniventure 2013
, which should be placed as intro together with the name of the AMV
. The banners can be animated in any way that the contestant chooses. The intro must not be longer than 20 seconds. It is mandatory for the AMV to have an 5 second black screen at the end of it. You can download the banners here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_aZLyS ... edit?pli=1
. If you have problems downloading them please write to email@example.com
to request them to be sent to you.
7. Hentai materials or materials with high levels of violence, subtitles or watermarks ARE NOT allowed.
8. The AMVs must not include subtitles, unless the creator has purposely put them in the AMV
9. The AMV must be created after September 2012 and shouldn’t have participated in any other Bulgarian AMV contests.
10. Obligatory video formats - AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1
11. Audio codecs - PCM WAV (min 44.1kHz), MP3 (min 192kbps), MPEG2 video Layer 2 audio (min 224kbps), ac3 (min 44.1kHz), flac (min 44,1kHz)
12. Minimum video resolution 640х480
13. Maximum size of the file 500 MB.
By entering the contest, the participant agrees to the following rules:
I. Enrollment form is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, by filling the following information
Link for the AMV*
Contact details (e-mail):
* We do not accept AMV's uploaded to Youtube, Vbox7, Vimeo, etc.! Please send direct links to download i.e. from a-m-v.org or other download sites.
II. The AMV, in the exact form that it is sent, can be used by club Nakama to be projected at other events organized by the club after Aniventure 2013, without asking permission of the creator. The club is obligated not to change in any way the AMV and to display information on the nickname of the creator.
III. After the festivals has ended all AMVs entered in the contest will be uploaded to a torrent tracker for the viewers to download. If the creator does not want his AMV to be included he has to specifically inform us when sending his form to participate. This has to be noted before the deadline of the contest.
IV. Together with the uploaded AMV’s will also be provided information such as the nickname of the creator, which song is used and which animes are used. Phones, emails, addresses and any personal information will not be disclosed to the public.
V. The time set for the showing of the videos to the public is an hour and a half. Because of this time limit the jury will make a preliminary selection of the best AMS to be sown to the public. Those which do not qualify to be projected to the public will be uploaded together with all other AMVs after the end of the contest.
VI. If the AMV does not comply with some of the rules the creator will be informed in the shortest period possible to make the necessary changes and to resend his AMV. This will have to be done before the deadline ends. Otherwise the AMV will not be allowed to participate.
The contest will have several stages:
-Filling the form to participate and sending it to email@example.com
-Quality check by the organizers if all the needed information is provided and the AMV complies to all rules. In case the AMV is not according to the rules the creator will be informed and will have the opportunity to resend his AMV. The AMV will have to be resent by the deadline, and no later than that. If the creator does not provide all the requested information or does not edit his AMV, it will not be allowed in the contest.
- All clips will be sorted and shown in alphabetical order by category.
-Preliminary viewing by the judges and grading. None of the jury will take part in the contest with own AMVs and the clips will be presented to them without names of the creators. The jury will be announced only when the AMV contest begins on the day of Aniventure 2013. Since there is a limited time for projecting the AMV’s, the jury will select only the best to be shown ( if the total number of clips are more than the given time for projecting)
- Projecting the AMV’s to the public.
- Announcing the winners and giving/sending out the awards.
We urge the AMV creators to attend the festival and be present for the announcing of the winners and awards, but naturally for those who are out of the country and are unable to attend club Nakama will send the awards at our expense.
The organizers of Aniventure 2013 can change and add rules to the AMV contest at any time. It is the AMV creators duty to inform himself of the changes. For questions please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Due date to send AMV’s is 1st of September!!