JACO AMV Contest at MegaCon Winners.

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:50 pm

Kwasek wrote:I'd like to congratulate the other winners, to bad everyone disappeared afterward and I could only shake Rozards hand for making a Ghost in the Shell video I like.
:cry: I'll never wash my hand again! :P
Kwasek wrote:Brian and Brian are cheeky bastards, and contest whores. I love you guys.
In all seriousness, I was hoping my GITS video would have won the other Honorable Mention. That way all the Honorable Mentions would have gone to Brians :P
CommandoB7 wrote:There were two AMVs during the top 17 that I can't find or get out of my brain: Goo Goo Doll's Iris to Escaflowne and some type of japanese techno to Inuyasha. Anyone know where to find these/what that infernal happy song is? :? Any help is appreciated!
Yeah, I couldn't find the Escaflowne video listed anywhere. And the song from the Inu-Yasha video was "Butterfly" by smile.dk, and I don't believe I could find that here either. If I remember correctly, the person who did it was Lil' Otaku :?
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Kurainight
Org Profile

Post by Kurainight » Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:39 am

well since snackpants has not responed to me i will ask you guys :) . I was told that it played fine on the comp but when it went to the screen it got distorted??? well that is what my mom and sister said, one of the judges said. but it was an mpg not to many problem with mpg. then they went on to say that the judge said i needed some thing like skin ripper????? I don't know, but any thoughts on how to prevent this for jacon? i'm not using the same movie but i need to know what happend, or suggested codecs to send the video as. :D thanx in advanced

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:38 am

Kai Stromler wrote:
Rozard wrote:The other I know absolutely nothing about. The only thing I could pick up was "Land of the Rising Sun" from the lyrics.
If it was "land of the rising slum" that you heard, it was probably this one. I don't blame you for not remembering anything about it; I was going for a low-key kind of feel, and quite probably did that too well. Long - slow - dark - quiet -- snore.

--K
:neutral: Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head.

Kurainight, your video wasn't played, and no one said anything about the videos that weren't shown in the main contest. As for your file not working, are you sure it uploaded completely? Also, what program did you use to encode your video?
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Kurainight
Org Profile

Post by Kurainight » Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:15 am

oh don't worry about it i think i got it figured out it only happens every now then. and only when it comes from premier then Vdub then to tmepg, why don't know why??? but that seems the only time it happens but don't worry about i fixed it :D thanx for careing

Return to “AMV Contests”