Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - RESULTS ARE OUT!!!

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - WE GOT YER VIDYAS!

Postby ngsilver » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:27 am

I'll have to watch all of these when I get off work tonight either before or after I get the new twia vid up. What I've seen so far has been really good. I'm gonna have to remember some of these videos for further twia eps. Keep up that good work ya'll and good luck.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2003
Location: Detroit area
Status: Calm Your Miniature Colorful Horses

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - WE GOT YER VIDYAS!

Postby AMV_4000 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:16 pm

I love how no one in kits group posted their vids... /ashamed
User avatar
AMV_4000
 
Joined: 10 Apr 2002
Location: USA

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - WE GOT YER VIDYAS!

Postby °Vej° » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Here's mine too


Oh, I'm the one in Oto's group with the broken link, seems like Mediafire really hates copyright infringements, meh.
Image
If you can dream it you can do it an AMV
User avatar
°Vej°
 
Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Location: Italy
Status: Tsundering?

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - WE GOT YER VIDYAS!

Postby Chiiisus » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Tried avoiding the overused song, and ended up picking the one that was used most! Oops... x'D

Edit: Felt bad since everyone in my group was showing their videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UfIWRf1 ... e=youtu.be

/Returns to playing with my rabbits nao.
Rawr desu <3
User avatar
Chiiisus
 
Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Location: London
Status: Turtle Creeping.

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - WE GOT YER VIDYAS!

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Chiiisus wrote:
Edit: Felt bad since everyone in my group was showing their videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UfIWRf1 ... e=youtu.be

/Returns to playing with my rabbits nao.



PEER PRESSURE
ImageImage
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - WE GOT YER VIDYAS!

Postby xDreww » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:55 pm

I sent mines to iiela last night btw.
Just in case you forgot to put me on the list.
But it's just an incomplete version for myself, but a half complete version for the contest.
Image
User avatar
xDreww
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2010

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - WE GOT YER VIDYAS!

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:09 pm

xDreww wrote:I sent mines to iiela last night btw.
Just in case you forgot to put me on the list.
But it's just an incomplete version for myself, but a half complete version for the contest.



I'm only updating the first page with videos if the editor provides me with a link via this thread. Otherwise I'm going to assume that they do not wish for it to be public at this time.
ImageImage
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - WE GOT YER VIDYAS!

Postby SeNniN » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Animated, i think shinji has been watching too much "the walking dead" xD. Awesome stuff.
Niwa, that was really awesome. I knew that song was probably going to be used the most, so I think i made the right choice to go with a different song. :P
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
SeNniN
 
Joined: 19 Mar 2008

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - WE GOT YER VIDYAS!

Postby hamstar138 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:39 pm

I will show my AMV later tonight when I am near an ethernet cable. My college doesn't have very nice Internet. ;___;
Image
User avatar
hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
 
Joined: 01 Aug 2006
Location: On A Magical Planet Called Earth~
Status: 8 year AMV Maker


Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - WE GOT YER VIDYAS!

Postby Kimberly » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Hmm...
Image
User avatar
Kimberly
Kardashian
 
Joined: 18 Sep 2004

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - WE GOT YER VIDYAS!

Postby Drango » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Right then, for group MeleeChampion:

User avatar
Drango
 
Joined: 08 Oct 2005

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - WE GOT YER VIDYAS!

Postby xDreww » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
xDreww wrote:I sent mines to iiela last night btw.
Just in case you forgot to put me on the list.
But it's just an incomplete version for myself, but a half complete version for the contest.



I'm only updating the first page with videos if the editor provides me with a link via this thread. Otherwise I'm going to assume that they do not wish for it to be public at this time.

oh okay Thats reasonable. :3
Image
User avatar
xDreww
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2010

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - WE GOT YER VIDYAS!

Postby Animated » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:55 pm

So, from what I've seen so far... there were a few good ones, many great ones, and Javywhite's video.
I salute you, sir, you have all of my respect :up: Also, my 2nd and 3rd place would go to Niwa and Chiiisus! :awesome:


And a big BIG bravo to all of you guys who completed your videos, we all took it to the next level :D Now, for the next batch!
Image
Image
User avatar
Animated
Drama Text Cop
 
Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Location: Athens, Greece
Status: Texty :3

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - WE GOT YER VIDYAS!

Postby AMV_4000 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Animated wrote:So, from what I've seen so far... there were a few good ones, many great ones, and Javywhite's video.
I salute you, sir, you have all of my respect :up: Also, my 2nd and 3rd place would go to Niwa and Chiiisus! :awesome:


And a big BIG bravo to all of you guys who completed your videos, we all took it to the next level :D Now, for the next batch!


There's an after party?
User avatar
AMV_4000
 
Joined: 10 Apr 2002
Location: USA

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Contests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest