Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - RESULTS ARE OUT!!!

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - Signups CLOSED

Postby Chiiisus » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:22 am

Otohiko wrote:Hope you guys liked the song selections! (Well, I guess most of you did!)
Also hopefully the song that stuck out for a couple of you wasn't the same one :P


That's why I'm trying to avoid the one song that stands out to me. I didn't expect the songs but it'll be interesting to try something different, even if the outcome isn't perfect! :sweat:

I think I have my song, just need to pick out a good source to help me pull it off! :3
Rawr desu <3
User avatar
Chiiisus
 
Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Location: London
Status: Turtle Creeping.

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - Signups CLOSED

Postby inthesto » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:33 am

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Soundtrack - Sonic Boom = Pastiche - Sonic Boom
FiM - Love Is In Bloom = Daniel Ingram feat. Rebecca Stoichet - Love Is In Bloom
Genso Suikoden II Soundtrack - Beautiful Morning = Miki Higashino - Beautiful Morning (Kentaro Haneda remix)
Deus Ex Human Revolution - Opening Credits = Michael McCann - Icarus
Shadow Hearts Covenant - The Result Is Always Death (OC ReMix) = Mattias Häggström Gerdt - The Result Is Always Death

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any documentation on who composed which themes in SSBM, but that should really be Quad City DJs vs. some composer.

Hope this inconveniences you!
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.
User avatar
inthesto
Beef Basket
 
Joined: 13 Mar 2004
Location: PARTIES
Status: PARTIES

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - Signups CLOSED

Postby ZephyrStar » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:59 am

.____.

Remember guise...think different? I hope you were able to find at least something that inspires you in some way.
Image
User avatar
ZephyrStar
Master of Science
 
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Location: The Laboratory
Status: Master of Science

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - Signups CLOSED

Postby mirkosp » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:04 am

Radical_Yue wrote:Elena Ferretti - I Love Spaghetti Feat.Mirka (You can thank Mirkosp for this one! xD)

:ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: OH YUE!
Image
User avatar
mirkosp
MODkip
 
Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Location: Gallarate (VA), Italy
Status: (」・ワ・)」(⊃・ワ・)⊃

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - Signups CLOSED

Postby Radical_Yue » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:11 am

mirkosp wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:Elena Ferretti - I Love Spaghetti Feat.Mirka (You can thank Mirkosp for this one! xD)

:ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: OH YUE!


I couldn't resist :ying: <3 :ying: <3 :ying:
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - Signups CLOSED

Postby aesling » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:32 am

inthesto wrote:Deus Ex Human Revolution - Opening Credits = Michael McCann - Icarus
Shadow Hearts Covenant - The Result Is Always Death (OC ReMix) = Mattias Häggström Gerdt - The Result Is Always Death


Actually, no, Icarus is the song they play during the end credits, not the opening credits. The opening credits are listed as "Opening Credits" in the official soundtrack, so as far as I know, that is what the song is called. The Shadow Hearts song is a remix as well, so "OC Remix version" should probably stay somewhere in the title.

Sorry for the extra edits Yue, I hadn't had my coffee earlier T_T
User avatar
aesling
Mad Scientist
 
Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Location: Wall Rose
Status: Human McNugget

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - IT HAS BEGUUNNNN!

Postby xDreww » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:17 pm

Armin Van Buuren Feat. Winter Kills - Take a Moment
Yue!
<333
Image
User avatar
xDreww
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2010

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - IT HAS BEGUUNNNN!

Postby Chiiisus » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:24 pm

Are you allowed to add manga in if the video is mostly anime? O: (I'm not saying I will, just a thought in case I want to try something)
Rawr desu <3
User avatar
Chiiisus
 
Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Location: London
Status: Turtle Creeping.

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - IT HAS BEGUUNNNN!

Postby mirkosp » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 pm

MMVs are actually orgable on their own, assuming there is some animation involved and it's not just a slideshow. But assuming most of the video is anime, you can also add live action and such.
Image
User avatar
mirkosp
MODkip
 
Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Location: Gallarate (VA), Italy
Status: (」・ワ・)」(⊃・ワ・)⊃

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - IT HAS BEGUUNNNN!

Postby MystykAMV » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:48 pm

awwww I wish I could have joined ;_; i hope you guys will do this soon again!! :D i would have joined meleechampion or Kitsuner *.* make one next week too plz xDDD
MystykAMV
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2008
Location: Hungary

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - IT HAS BEGUUNNNN!

Postby ngsilver » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:59 pm

I am quite enjoying some of the music selection. I've wanted to make videos to a few of the songs so now the chore is more deciding which to settle on. I think I got a good idea.

Only problem for me now is the limited source on my laptop and the news I just got that I'm kicked out of the house until Monday night at least cuz' they have to tear up part of the floor. So I'm stuck with my laptop to edit with. Here's hoping I can get premier to work after the fresh install I'm doing now.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2003
Location: Detroit area
Status: Calm Your Miniature Colorful Horses

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - Signups CLOSED

Postby Kimberly » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:02 pm

Chiiisus wrote:
Otohiko wrote:Hope you guys liked the song selections! (Well, I guess most of you did!)
Also hopefully the song that stuck out for a couple of you wasn't the same one :P


That's why I'm trying to avoid the one song that stands out to me. I didn't expect the songs but it'll be interesting to try something different, even if the outcome isn't perfect! :sweat:

I think I have my song, just need to pick out a good source to help me pull it off! :3

Lol yeaaaaah, I'm hoping the song I chose isn't what everybody else chose xD
ImageImage
User avatar
Kimberly
Kardashian
 
Joined: 18 Sep 2004

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - Signups CLOSED

Postby inthesto » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:26 pm

aesling wrote:
inthesto wrote:Deus Ex Human Revolution - Opening Credits = Michael McCann - Icarus
Shadow Hearts Covenant - The Result Is Always Death (OC ReMix) = Mattias Häggström Gerdt - The Result Is Always Death


Actually, no, Icarus is the song they play during the end credits, not the opening credits. The opening credits are listed as "Opening Credits" in the official soundtrack, so as far as I know, that is what the song is called. The Shadow Hearts song is a remix as well, so "OC Remix version" should probably stay somewhere in the title.

Sorry for the extra edits Yue, I hadn't had my coffee earlier T_T


Oh hmm, you're right. Icarus is just the most memorable track, so that's what I assume it was.
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.
User avatar
inthesto
Beef Basket
 
Joined: 13 Mar 2004
Location: PARTIES
Status: PARTIES

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - IT HAS BEGUUNNNN!

Postby GuntherAMVs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:55 pm

What is the time limit~?
Like how long/how short?
I don't think I saw it on the front page x'DD
*is not observant*
:sorcerer:
LIVE YOUR ART. LOVE YOUR LIFE.
Image
User avatar
GuntherAMVs
Mistress of Cocaine.
 
Joined: 06 Nov 2010
Location: Double Rainbow World
Status: =w=

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - IT HAS BEGUUNNNN!

Postby Radical_Yue » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:10 pm

GuntherAMVs wrote:What is the time limit~?
Like how long/how short?
I don't think I saw it on the front page x'DD
*is not observant*
:sorcerer:


That's because there is no limit o:
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Contests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bebop0083 and 6 guests