Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - With Winners

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Re: Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - Now accepting Submissions!

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:54 pm

irriadin wrote:
Vlad G Pohnert wrote:
irriadin wrote:Does it normally take a while to get your registration email?


Are you refering to your password when you sign up for an account? We have been having a few issues of people not recieving that and are looking into it

Vlad


Yea, that's what I mean. I signed up for an account this morning, but I still haven't gotten the email...


I am having it looked into and wil get back to you

Vlad
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2014 AMV Coordinator
AX 2012 - 2014 AMV Assistant Manager
AWA Atlanta 2011-2014 VAT Programming Head
Otafest 2012 - 2014 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 11 - 21 AMV Coordinator
User avatar
Vlad G Pohnert
 
Joined: 02 Jan 2001
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Re: Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - Now accepting Submissions!

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Rider4Z wrote:i have something i was saving for AX, but now i'm tempted to give it a test run.... (especially after ryan posted his trophy...that thing was pretty)


Send it to both! The good news is it My Asistant is Troy for SC and I'm his asistant for AX... Besides, we got two glass trophies, one for Audience's Favorate and one for Judges' Favorate |:>

Vlad
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2014 AMV Coordinator
AX 2012 - 2014 AMV Assistant Manager
AWA Atlanta 2011-2014 VAT Programming Head
Otafest 2012 - 2014 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 11 - 21 AMV Coordinator
User avatar
Vlad G Pohnert
 
Joined: 02 Jan 2001
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Re: Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - Now accepting Submissions!

Postby Zanzaben » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 pm

irriadin wrote:
Vlad G Pohnert wrote:
irriadin wrote:Does it normally take a while to get your registration email?


Are you refering to your password when you sign up for an account? We have been having a few issues of people not recieving that and are looking into it

Vlad


Yea, that's what I mean. I signed up for an account this morning, but I still haven't gotten the email...




Did you check your junk mail because when I tried to get my password the e-mail got sent straight to my junk folder.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1
User avatar
Zanzaben
 
Joined: 02 Jan 2011
Location: Ohio
Status: awesome

Re: Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - Now accepting Submissions!

Postby irriadin » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Zanzaben wrote:Did you check your junk mail because when I tried to get my password the e-mail got sent straight to my junk folder.



Ahh... yea, it ended up in there. Funny, I could have sworn I checked before and it wasn't there...
User avatar
irriadin
BUBBLES!
 
Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Location: PA
Status: I fight for my friends

Re: Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - Now accepting Submissions!

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:39 pm

irriadin wrote:
Zanzaben wrote:Did you check your junk mail because when I tried to get my password the e-mail got sent straight to my junk folder.



Ahh... yea, it ended up in there. Funny, I could have sworn I checked before and it wasn't there...


Well, atleast it is going to people's e-mail addresses..

Vlad
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2014 AMV Coordinator
AX 2012 - 2014 AMV Assistant Manager
AWA Atlanta 2011-2014 VAT Programming Head
Otafest 2012 - 2014 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 11 - 21 AMV Coordinator
User avatar
Vlad G Pohnert
 
Joined: 02 Jan 2001
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Re: Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - Now accepting Submissions!

Postby Dvl-Jigen » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:13 am

I think I'll give this one a shot.
User avatar
Dvl-Jigen
 
Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Location: Bright & Sunny San Diego, Ca
Status: Warning: May potentially secretly be a narwhal

Re: Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - Now accepting Submissions!

Postby Rider4Z » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:58 pm

ah k, i sent ya my new goodie :aimkissyface:
Image Image
Image Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator
Anime Vegas AMV Contest Co-coordinator
User avatar
Rider4Z
Pirate King
 
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Location: Your pants
Status: ppbbbbbbbbbb~

Re: Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - Now accepting Submissions!

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:20 am

Ok, I've got quite a few videos in the past week and am catching up. I’ve just processed all but 10 which I should get to tomorrow night. Check your account on the SC website for updated statuses.

ALSO, please note to when entering the rule that all videos must not have publically premiered until after September 1, 2012.

Keep them coming!

Vlad
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2014 AMV Coordinator
AX 2012 - 2014 AMV Assistant Manager
AWA Atlanta 2011-2014 VAT Programming Head
Otafest 2012 - 2014 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 11 - 21 AMV Coordinator
User avatar
Vlad G Pohnert
 
Joined: 02 Jan 2001
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Re: Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - Now accepting Submissions!

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:41 am

Three weeks to go to the Deadline.

Getting lots of Drama and Action videos so please feel free to submit to the other categories too :wink:

Lets get some Contest chatter going here too :up:

Vlad
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2014 AMV Coordinator
AX 2012 - 2014 AMV Assistant Manager
AWA Atlanta 2011-2014 VAT Programming Head
Otafest 2012 - 2014 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 11 - 21 AMV Coordinator
User avatar
Vlad G Pohnert
 
Joined: 02 Jan 2001
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Re: Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - Now accepting Submissions!

Postby Kazemon15 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Hmm I registered on the site about two days ago and still haven't gotten any emails yet to log in... I even checked my spam folders. Is there anything I can do? Do I try to register again?
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image
User avatar
Kazemon15
 
Joined: 09 May 2003
Location: AMV Freak, California
Status: Reborn! Fanatic

Re: Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - Now accepting Submissions!

Postby l33tmeatwad » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:Hmm I registered on the site about two days ago and still haven't gotten any emails yet to log in... I even checked my spam folders. Is there anything I can do? Do I try to register again?

I'm having the same issue, received no e-mail (and it's not in spam)...
Sites: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Guides & Scripts: AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | Anime Upscale
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
User avatar
l33tmeatwad
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Status: Trolling

Re: Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - Now accepting Submissions!

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Hmmm... seems for some peopel they dont' get sent... I'll delete both your accounts, so create new ones and let me knwo if you get them

Vlad
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2014 AMV Coordinator
AX 2012 - 2014 AMV Assistant Manager
AWA Atlanta 2011-2014 VAT Programming Head
Otafest 2012 - 2014 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 11 - 21 AMV Coordinator
User avatar
Vlad G Pohnert
 
Joined: 02 Jan 2001
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Re: Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - Now accepting Submissions!

Postby XStylus » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:22 pm

l33tmeatwad wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:Hmm I registered on the site about two days ago and still haven't gotten any emails yet to log in... I even checked my spam folders. Is there anything I can do? Do I try to register again?

I'm having the same issue, received no e-mail (and it's not in spam)...


Kazemon, l33tmeatwad, both of you appear registered in the system.

I just had it send password resets to you two. If you don't receive them, PM me or Vlad.

...Or Vlad can simply delete your accounts and have you reregister. That works too. ^^;;;
Last edited by XStylus on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sakura Con 2014 - AMV Assistant Coordinator
Anime Expo 2014 - AMV Events Manager

"No margin for error." -Pwolf
"Darkness... is... coming." BZZZT!!! [Crowd ROFLs] -Yuusharo's vid as the power went out.
"Lol! Okay, some margin for error." -Pwolf
User avatar
XStylus
 
Joined: 22 Aug 2001
Location: A quaint little village.
Status: Enjoying the salty air.

Re: Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - Now accepting Submissions!

Postby Vlad G Pohnert » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:25 pm

xstylus wrote:
l33tmeatwad wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:Hmm I registered on the site about two days ago and still haven't gotten any emails yet to log in... I even checked my spam folders. Is there anything I can do? Do I try to register again?

I'm having the same issue, received no e-mail (and it's not in spam)...


Kazemon, l33tmeatwad, both of you appear registered in the system.

I just had it send password resets to you two. If you don't receive them, PM me or Vlad.

...Or Vlad can simply delete your accounts and have you reregister. That works too. ^^;;;


I tired that a few times too.. never worked.. I am trying to find out if there is an issue. Deleating the old and having to make a new account seemed to worked for people with thsi issue

Vlad

Vlad
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2014 AMV Coordinator
AX 2012 - 2014 AMV Assistant Manager
AWA Atlanta 2011-2014 VAT Programming Head
Otafest 2012 - 2014 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 11 - 21 AMV Coordinator
User avatar
Vlad G Pohnert
 
Joined: 02 Jan 2001
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Re: Sakura-Con 2013 AMV Contest - Now accepting Submissions!

Postby l33tmeatwad » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:28 am

New account worked, thanks for working that magic :sorcerer:
Sites: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Guides & Scripts: AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | Anime Upscale
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
User avatar
l33tmeatwad
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Status: Trolling

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Contests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ahinton and 4 guests