San Japan: Mach 5 AMV Contest -3x$50+$150- Winners Posted

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Re: San Japan: Mach 5 AMV Contest -3x$50+$150- Finalists Pos

Post by AceD » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 am

Animated wrote:the only thing you have to say is "omg noobs learn to pro-edit, I'm the best see for urselves or else I'll pawn u"?

That's how the pros roll

xDreww
Org Profile

Post by xDreww » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:47 am

l33tmeatwad wrote:
xDreww wrote:Theres no point in reasoning with this guy. He has his own opinion in AMV editing.
:rofl:
I guess that was a joke towards me? lol If you have something to say just say it man. Don't use a stupid picture or smiley face. Don't compare me to izo xD

[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
Org Profile

Post by [key]Scarlet » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:49 am

Izotoppu wrote:@Scarlet HBO & AXN pays around 2k-5k euros per trailer. (that's not good enough for you?)
And what I shared are not trailers :P (music videos just like amvs)
First of all, I strongly doubt that a TV Channel might take a little noob like you and give him 5k euros for making a trailer; and seeing how you edit, I guess that once you have finished your work they will send you at home with half of that money if you're lucky. Anyway I knew that they weren't trailers, I've said you that just to let you know the difference. AMVs are made by fans and some professional editors, those you call "pro editing" are videoclip (a completely different thing). So stop compare them because they are similar, but different.

However, if you think that AMVs suck why you make them and why you participate at AMV contests? Why don't you go away to your little hole forever? There's no reason to stay here criticizing us poor noobs who won't never be rich like you.

l33tmeatwad
Org Profile

Post by l33tmeatwad » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:58 am

xDreww wrote:
l33tmeatwad wrote:
xDreww wrote:Theres no point in reasoning with this guy. He has his own opinion in AMV editing.
:rofl:
I guess that was a joke towards me? lol If you have something to say just say it man. Don't use a stupid picture or smiley face. Don't compare me to izo xD
:asd:
Software & Guides: AMVpack | AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | VapourSynth 101
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Twitter | YouTube

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:59 am

Drama :ying:

xDreww
Org Profile

Post by xDreww » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:11 pm

l33tmeatwad wrote: :asd:
-facepalm-
Why can't you ever speak to me directly with an mature attitude? Can't you at least do that for once? Stop acting like a kid man. Seriously... making yourself look childish.

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:22 pm

xDreww wrote:
l33tmeatwad wrote: :asd:
-facepalm-
Why can't you ever speak to me directly with an mature attitude? Can't you at least do that for once? Stop acting like a kid man. Seriously... making yourself look childish.
:awesome:
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Stop antagonizing Dreww, guys. This is not how "pr0 amv editors" should behave! You think you'll bring home a barrel stuffed with 5k euros with an attitude like that?! :nono:

xDreww
Org Profile

Post by xDreww » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:46 pm

-sigh-
=/

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Animated wrote:ANIMATED IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY. EVERYBODY PLEASE, KEEP CALM.

As a policeman IRL, I know how to handle situations like these.

Let's start. Logic over hurrdurrness.
Izotoppu wrote:Action Winner: EllipseIris - Eat Me Alive
Pfff... crappy transitions all over the place and it's only 2 minutes video.
Judge you must learn more.
First of all, check your grammar. Second, I also thought Bankrupt deserved to win first place, but Eat me Alive was pretty decent also. Better than your video I might say.
Izotoppu wrote:What makes a video perfect ? = Raw + Sync. (not fx & if it's fx not that kind of shit for little kids)
keep that in mind for the next year.
There are thousands of little things that make a video awesome. From beat sync to general feeling, from fx to lip syncing. Y u so jelly about fx? Oh yeah, unfortunately you don't have a decent pc, you've said that many times already.
Izotoppu wrote:I'm not afraid of anyone (keep that in mind hah) And Akross is full of fx whores who don't know how to make a sync without them.
You came here to tell us you are not afraid of anyone. This is not a krav maga site you know, but rather a very friendly otaku forum. And why Akross is considered to be the best worldwide amv competition? Maybe because of all thoe kickass videos you see and can't reach every year? No? Hm...
Izotoppu wrote:stupid ass people who come and post retarded shit like AceD will not reply anymore
What if I told you they CAN reply. Check your grammar.
Izotoppu wrote:Be on topic and try to tell me that I'm not right with TRUE arguments if you want to write something or else you will get destroyed on yt if you have an account.
First of all... dude. You're 21, right? Cut that shit. You are a true hacker and everything you say is right, anyone who thinks different will feel your wrath. I remember a movie that suits your case. It's called The Dictator. As for true arguements: Your amv was good. Yes, let's say the truth here, it was good. But having seen the rest of the action videos, even I would not place it first there. Dubstep music using only 6 episodes of Karas? There were many beats left as they were, especially in the first half. Flow was abrupt, other times very fast, other times slowed down, other times characters fighting, other times characters standing still or talking, and all of this when the music kept hitting with everything it had. Anyway. Lets move on.
Izotoppu wrote:try to edit / make a vid on 500 ram and than come back to me and trololol if you have the balls do edit on 500 ram & single core haha).
What if I told you that I, for one, have started making videos 5 years ago on a pc with half of your RAM. Many guys in here have started this hobby over a decade ago.
Izotoppu wrote:But seeing that crap (EllipseIris - Eat Me Alive) on the first place made me laugh so hard. It's hilarious that the judges selected that one
Crap? You sure are 21 and not 14? Wtf is this shit? Watch your language, boy. Even if that video was way worse than yours, you could have been more kind to everyone and just ask for explanations.
Izotoppu wrote:Because I'm izo = great / awesome and very wise. Next year I'm gonna edit for Tv Channels. I'm sure no one else who write here bullshits right now will do that and make huge amount of cash.

Ok, that's it. Izo = over the top egoist. Seriously now, ARE YOU SERIOUS? Holy... Anyway. There was a thread in the forum from a member that worked for a tv channel if I can properly remember. Shit's not so cash, trust me. Way many hours working for less money than you believe.
Izotoppu wrote:Ahm a good editing @amvs are Nostromo's vids. (Not omg but good) Don't come back and say it's not true because this guys are from L.A. Hollywood and they rule you!
-.- Holywood = Awesomeness! Yeah sure!!
Izotoppu wrote:I didn't participate at this conventions to win, only for fun.
Said the guy who threatened to destroy Youtube accounts.
Izotoppu wrote:Now all suckers like Animated and AceD can come and give me more love.
Calling a policeman a "sucker" will get you nowhere, boy. Soap anybody?

Waiting for Izo's response :bear:

Return to “AMV Contests”