The Anime Boston prescreenings

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Re: The Anime Boston prescreenings

Postby xDreww » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:55 pm

haha another stupid joke. And you call me immature? Just stay quiet and go along with your life man.
Image
User avatar
xDreww
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2010

Re: The Anime Boston prescreenings

Postby l33tmeatwad » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:21 pm

xDreww wrote:haha another stupid joke. And you call me immature? Just stay quiet and go along with your life man.

But you didn't answer my picture question :shark:
Sites: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Guides & Scripts: AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | Anime Upscale
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
User avatar
l33tmeatwad
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Status: Trolling

Re: The Anime Boston prescreenings

Postby [madaraxD] » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
 
Joined: 11 Oct 2010
Location: Argentina
Status: Under your bed!

Re: The Anime Boston prescreenings

Postby Chiikaboom » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:23 pm

omg guys

cant we all just get along

calm yourselves

pepsis all around

Image
Image Image
User avatar
Chiikaboom
fecking glorious! desu~
 
Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Status: Eliminating the male species

Re: The Anime Boston prescreenings

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:34 pm

All I wanted was a Pepsi! And she wouldn't.. oh, wait. Thanks Chii! :up:
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2014 & Head of the AAC Fan-works Theater - follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/AACFanTheater
:sorcerer: :sorcerer: |RD: "Oh, Action!" (side-by-side) | |
User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
 
Joined: 14 Sep 2004
Location: Merrimack, NH
Status: Extreeeeeeeeeme

Re: The Anime Boston prescreenings

Postby Ileia » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:39 pm

You're only giving us Pepsi just because it's a really popular soda, you're just pandering to the-

Wait, no!

I like Pepsi. I'll have two. :3
User avatar
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Status: ....to completion

Re: The Anime Boston prescreenings

Postby Simplicityyamv » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:41 pm

dr. pepper >.>
Simplicityyamv
 
Joined: 04 Jan 2012

Re: The Anime Boston prescreenings

Postby Shin-AMV » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:49 pm

Ileia wrote:You're only giving us Pepsi just because it's a really popular soda, you're just pandering to the-

Wait, no!

I like Pepsi. I'll have two. :3


But RC Cola has more heart and soul put into it, as an average soda drinker and not a soda maker I guess you just don't have the depth of understanding to see that though and just go with whats popular.
Image
User avatar
Shin-AMV
 
Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Status: Emo Poptart

Re: The Anime Boston prescreenings

Postby xDreww » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:56 pm

l33tmeatwad wrote:
xDreww wrote:haha another stupid joke. And you call me immature? Just stay quiet and go along with your life man.

But you didn't answer my picture question :shark:


Why would I answer to a picture question? Speak to me directly, don't try to be a smart ass, your not funny. Talk more maturely please.
Image
User avatar
xDreww
 
Joined: 07 Jan 2010

Re: The Anime Boston prescreenings

Postby l33tmeatwad » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:02 pm

xDreww wrote:Why would I answer to a picture question? Speak to me directly, don't try to be a smart ass, your not funny. Talk more maturely please.

Hmm...let's see, I'll use xDreww quotes to respond, here's my reply:
xDreww wrote:...don't come to me saying to act mature, when you don't even know me. Keep on judging buddy. Real nice!

:bear:
Sites: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Guides & Scripts: AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | Anime Upscale
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
User avatar
l33tmeatwad
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Status: Trolling

Re: The Anime Boston prescreenings

Postby Ileia » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:03 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:
Ileia wrote:You're only giving us Pepsi just because it's a really popular soda, you're just pandering to the-

Wait, no!

I like Pepsi. I'll have two. :3


But RC Cola has more heart and soul put into it, as an average soda drinker and not a soda maker I guess you just don't have the depth of understanding to see that though and just go with whats popular.


What's with the Org and trying to judge people based on what they say? You don't even know me! But whatever, I don't care, I just drink soda because it's fun or I'm thirsty, I don't even care.
User avatar
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Status: ....to completion

Re: The Anime Boston prescreenings

Postby Shin-AMV » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:16 pm

Ileia wrote:
Shin-AMV wrote:
Ileia wrote:You're only giving us Pepsi just because it's a really popular soda, you're just pandering to the-

Wait, no!

I like Pepsi. I'll have two. :3


But RC Cola has more heart and soul put into it, as an average soda drinker and not a soda maker I guess you just don't have the depth of understanding to see that though and just go with whats popular.


What's with the Org and trying to judge people based on what they say? You don't even know me! But whatever, I don't care, I just drink soda because it's fun or I'm thirsty, I don't even care.


I'm not judging, I'm just stating facts in my opinions.
Image
User avatar
Shin-AMV
 
Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Status: Emo Poptart

Re: The Anime Boston prescreenings

Postby Castor Troy » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:18 pm

*slaps the pepsi out of all your hands*

serious business.
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2001
Location: California
Status: Retired from AMVs

Re: The Anime Boston prescreenings

Postby Chiikaboom » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:53 pm

l33tmeatwad wrote:
xDreww wrote:Why would I answer to a picture question? Speak to me directly, don't try to be a smart ass, your not funny. Talk more maturely please.

Hmm...let's see, I'll use xDreww quotes to respond, here's my reply:
xDreww wrote:...don't come to me saying to act mature, when you don't even know me. Keep on judging buddy. Real nice!

:bear:


Clearly I didnt post enough pepsi. My bad.

Image

[MOD16: Oversized 12 cans converted to case.]
Image Image
User avatar
Chiikaboom
fecking glorious! desu~
 
Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Status: Eliminating the male species

Re: The Anime Boston prescreenings

Postby Rendakor » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:14 pm

This thread continues to deliver.
Image Image
User avatar
Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
 
Joined: 08 Jan 2012

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Contests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: allmostanyone and 4 guests