Kawaii Kon VAST 2012 - Winners Announcement

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Re: Kawaii Kon VAST 2012 - Winners Announcement

Postby 808-buma » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:46 pm

I have to say that this is one of the first times that each video received a hearty round of applause - it was quite moving for me and my videos weren't even playing...
ImageImageImageImage
808-buma

Postby TEKnician » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:37 pm

808-buma wrote:I have to say that this is one of the first times that each video received a hearty round of applause - it was quite moving for me and my videos weren't even playing...

STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD THAT I MISSED IT!! :rofl:
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.
TEKnician

Postby 808-buma » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:46 pm

to all winners - awards have been mailed out today and should arrive sometime next week (save for AimoAio, which might take a bit longer as you happen to be in the UK). Please let me know when you guys and gals receive your awards :)

Thanks again to everyone who has entered and see you all next time at KK-VAST 2013!
ImageImageImageImage
808-buma

Postby AimoAio » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:10 pm

808-buma wrote:to all winners - awards have been mailed out today and should arrive sometime next week (save for AimoAio, which might take a bit longer as you happen to be in the UK). Please let me know when you guys and gals receive your awards :)

Thanks again to everyone who has entered and see you all next time at KK-VAST 2013!

Nice! :mrgreen:

Advantage of living in a foreign country indeed... at least it'll arrive sometime, I can wait. xD Congrats to all the other winners! :up:
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Previous

Return to AMV Contests