Kawaii Kon VAST 2012 - Winners Announcement

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
808-buma
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon VAST 2012 - Winners Announcement

Post by 808-buma » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:46 pm

I have to say that this is one of the first times that each video received a hearty round of applause - it was quite moving for me and my videos weren't even playing...

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:37 pm

808-buma wrote:I have to say that this is one of the first times that each video received a hearty round of applause - it was quite moving for me and my videos weren't even playing...
STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD THAT I MISSED IT!! :rofl:
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

808-buma
Org Profile

Post by 808-buma » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:46 pm

to all winners - awards have been mailed out today and should arrive sometime next week (save for AimoAio, which might take a bit longer as you happen to be in the UK). Please let me know when you guys and gals receive your awards :)

Thanks again to everyone who has entered and see you all next time at KK-VAST 2013!

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:10 pm

808-buma wrote:to all winners - awards have been mailed out today and should arrive sometime next week (save for AimoAio, which might take a bit longer as you happen to be in the UK). Please let me know when you guys and gals receive your awards :)

Thanks again to everyone who has entered and see you all next time at KK-VAST 2013!
Nice! :mrgreen:

Advantage of living in a foreign country indeed... at least it'll arrive sometime, I can wait. xD Congrats to all the other winners! :up:

Return to “AMV Contests”