Returning to Anime Conji is our AMV Contest! The contest will take place on Friday, March 16 at 6PM. AMV Contest Rules
1. Submitted videos will be screened to confirm compliance with AMV Contest rules.
2. The maximum length of a submitted video must be 4:15 minutes or below.
3. The video must be in NTSC Standard of 720 x 480 pixels at 29.97 frames per second. Widescreen videos must be properly “letterboxed”.
4. The following codec(s) and formats are accepted:
---Video: Mpeg2, DV, H.264, Mpeg4. Must be progressive.
---Audio: MP3, WAV, PCM
---File: AVI or MPEG
---Any codec or file not listed here will NOT be accepted.
5. Please keep the content maturity level no higher than PG-13.
6. Any video submitted before the deadline but not meeting entry qualifications may be re-submitted.
7. All submitted videos must not have been submitted to a previous Anime Conji AMV Contest.
8. AMV Contest Entrants must either attend or have a Representative present at the Anime Conji convention and the AMV Contest in order to receive an Award.
9. Submitted videos must not have any text, intro, or exit overlays. The entrants names and title will be shown on standard banners for every video.
10. Entrants may enter up to 3 videos (Up to 1 per category) and is required to submit a form for each AMV entered into the contest. Videos may be placed in the category that best suits the video with consideration specified by the Entrant.
11. Entrants who have won the previous year in a category will not be allowed to enter into the same category the following year. This is to allow for more participants to have a chance to win.
12. Entrants must submit their entrees via upload to file hosting sites such as Megaupload, Mediafire, or animemusicvideos.org with a link to the file.
13. Links to any streaming sites such as YouTube will NOT be accepted.
14. Entrants have the right to have a Representative attend in their place. The Entrants must inform Anime Conji AMV Contest organizers by form or e-mail of the name of their Representative and the reason why they cannot attend the convention. The Entrant must also print and sign a Representative Consent Form found here. The Representative must bring this signed form at the time of the contest in order to receive prizes.
15. Submitted videos must contain at least 90% Japanese animation or video game footage.
16. Entrants or Representatives are asked to check into the AMV Contest a half hour before scheduled start time.
17. The Entrant or Representative will receive early reserved seating for the AMV Contest with up to 3 additional friends.
18. All entries must be submitted via file sharing link on the online Anime Conji 2012 AMV Contest form by the deadline.
19. No entries will be accepted at the convention.
20. By submitting a video to the contest, the Entrant agrees to grant the Anime Conji AMV Contest Organizers the right to publish, reproduce, distribute, and utilize the entrants submission without restriction on internet, advertising, print or media for promotional purposes. Entrants will have their AMV’s posted on our website and/or our Youtube account to share our prize winners with the world.
21. All rules, prizes and methods of judging for the Anime Conji AMV Contest are subject to change.
22. Anime Conji Staff reserves the right to disqualify any entry which does not comply with the Anime Conji 2012 AMV Contest Rules.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can submit your entries at: http://www.animeconji.org/2012/programming/activities/contests/amv-contest