AMV Contest Guidelines
1. Videos will be separated into the following categories:
Be sure to inform us which category you would like your video entered in. Keep in mind that the judges will ultimately decide which
category your video best fits in.
A best in each category as well as a runner up will be decided
upon by the judges, followed by an audience choice award to be decided
by the audience.
2. Only a maximum of two videos will be allowed per contestant. Each of your videos must be in separate categories and only one video
may win an award.
3. Videos may not have subtitles from fansubs or television or commercial logos unless they are intentional. Be sure to inform us in advance
if you intend to use subtitles or logos in your videos.
4. Most of your video content must contain anime. If more than half of your video consists of non anime footage, it may be disqualified.
5. Your video can be no longer than 6 minutes and must contain 4 seconds of black screen before and after the video.
6. You entry must be consistent with a G to a PG-13 rating. No nudity or foul language.
7. Please remove any credits that may appear before or after the video as this may cause it to be disqualified.
8. You are strongly encouraged to submit an AMV based off of a non-mainstream anime (Naruto, Inuyasha, FF Avent Children). If we receive too many entries
based off of the the same anime, we may have to filter a few of them out.
Submitting your AMV
1. Whether you are mailing a disc or submitting via FTP be sure to include a text file with the following info:
Title of Video
Anime or Videogame footage used
Song Title and Artist
A scanned or mailed paper document with your signature as described at the bottom.
2. Video formats must be MPEG-1, MPEG-2, Avi, or WMV. We highly recommend that it be 720 x 480 pixels in size with a frame rate of 29 frames per second, NTSC.
We will accept submissions in different pixel sizes and frame rates as long as they are of good quality.
3. Mailing your AMV:
If you intend to mail your AMV, burn it on a CD or DVD with the text file as described above to the following address:
ATTN: AMV Contest
6282 E. 26th St
Tucson, AZ 85711
WARNING! We will not be able to return CD's or DVD's so be sure that you do not accidentally send us your master copy!
4. Send it to my e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. All videos must be received by March 1st, 2012.
Be sure to Read and Sign the item below, then scan or mail it to us along with your video submission.
I agree to abide by the Con-Nichiwa Music Video Contest rules and guidelines and have read it all thoroughly. I understand that if my video does not meet these rules and guidelines, it may be disqualified.