Anime Expo Anime Music Video Contest 2012 Rules are UP!

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Re: Anime Expo Anime Music Video Contest 2012 Rules are UP!

Postby Castor Troy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Rider4Z wrote:if you enter it, what category are you gonna put it in? drama? i ask cuz i thought it was really cute and i would love to see it in the show :3

:awesome:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby Rider4Z » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:19 pm

oh frack that was supposed to be a pm.

CURSE YOU CASTOOOOOORRRRRR!!!!!
Rider4Z
The Machine

Postby Radical_Yue » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Rider4Z wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:I forgot the obligatory.....!

Spoiler :
drama

:nose:

We're not friends anymore. |:

hey i got a question, did you enter Dreamer last year? i see your premiere date is after AX but i don't know when you finished it.

if you enter it, what category are you gonna put it in? drama? i ask cuz i thought it was really cute and i would love to see it in the show :3

No, I didn't enter it last year. I started it just after I got back from AX. I maaaay enter it this year but I'd feel super trolly for doing so since it'll almost be a year old by then so I'm really debating right now. Plus I'm also working on a video that would go into the category I think I'd submit it to, so we'll see how that goes...
Glad you like it though.

Castor Troy wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:if you enter it, what category are you gonna put it in? drama? i ask cuz i thought it was really cute and i would love to see it in the show :3

If King Pwolf stays with us you'll be his official footrest and sleep out in the hall. :|
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose

Postby Rider4Z » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:No, I didn't enter it last year. I started it just after I got back from AX. I maaaay enter it this year but I'd feel super trolly for doing so since it'll almost be a year old by then so I'm really debating right now. Plus I'm also working on a video that would go into the category I think I'd submit it to, so we'll see how that goes...
Glad you like it though.

i say if it was made AFTER the AX deadline then it's no troll :amv: besides you can have up to 2 videos make finals in a single category...
Rider4Z
The Machine

Postby Radical_Yue » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Rider4Z wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:No, I didn't enter it last year. I started it just after I got back from AX. I maaaay enter it this year but I'd feel super trolly for doing so since it'll almost be a year old by then so I'm really debating right now. Plus I'm also working on a video that would go into the category I think I'd submit it to, so we'll see how that goes...
Glad you like it though.

i say if it was made AFTER the AX deadline then it's no troll :amv: besides you can have up to 2 videos make finals in a single category...

Yeah, essentially it's not a troll by most con rules but I've got a pretty strict personal code when it comes to that thing. Longest I normally send out videos for is 7 months or so before I feel like a major whore >_>;

Besides, Dreamer has already gone to a con and 3 cons tends to be a good max for submissions so I want to be 110% certain that I want to make AX one of those 3 :P
Radical_Yue

Postby Shin-AMV » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:53 pm

I should have 2-3 fresh entries to send in by the deadline. :bzz:
Shin-AMV

Postby Radical_Yue » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:I should have 2-3 fresh entries to send in by the deadline. :bzz:

You know I <3 you but I'm honestly curious...

Do you shit out AMVs? I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean it in a "holy crap, he makes a lot of AMVs" way.

So Shin, extra bran in your diet?
Radical_Yue

Postby Ileia » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Yes. I, too, would like to learn the secret to making many AMVs. >_> I need to find out...um...for a friend. A friend of mine wants to know. <_<
Ileia
is the pinkest mod

Postby Radical_Yue » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Ileia wrote:Yes. I, too, would like to learn the secret to making many AMVs. >_> I need to find out...um...for a friend. A friend of mine wants to know. <_<

Yeah, you've seriously been slackin'. I mean, when was the last time you made a video? I can't even remember... :ying:
Radical_Yue

Postby Shin-AMV » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
Shin-AMV wrote:I should have 2-3 fresh entries to send in by the deadline. :bzz:

Do you shit out AMVs? I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean it in a "holy crap, he makes a lot of AMVs" way.

Along with the bran, you need to supplement your diet with a lot of gold. Otherwise it won't come out looking shiny enough. When you hear the clinking, you know you have a finished product.
Shin-AMV

Postby l33tmeatwad » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:

Along with the bran, you need to supplement your diet with a lot of gold. Otherwise it won't come out looking shiny enough. When you hear the clinking, you know you have a finished product.

Needs more star wipe :bear:
Guides, Scripts, & Software: AMV 101 | AMVpack | AviSynth 101 | Anime Upscale
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
l33tmeatwad

Postby Shin-AMV » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:36 pm

l33tmeatwad wrote:
Shin-AMV wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:

Needs more star wipe :bear:

Shin-AMV

Postby Rider4Z » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:42 pm

AX is THE contest for me, so i try to have no more than the allowed total each year. otherwise i'd go mad choosing what to leave out.
Rider4Z
The Machine

Postby Castor Troy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:

Back in the day, all I ate were twinkies. :pizza:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby Shin-AMV » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
Shin-AMV wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:

Back in the day, all I ate were twinkies. :pizza:

So that means you're still backed up and should have something amazing soon, right?
Shin-AMV

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Contests