Anime Expo Anime Music Video Contest 2012 Rules are UP!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo Anime Music Video Contest 2012 Rules are UP!

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Rider4Z wrote:if you enter it, what category are you gonna put it in? drama? i ask cuz i thought it was really cute and i would love to see it in the show :3
:awesome:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:19 pm

oh frack that was supposed to be a pm.

CURSE YOU CASTOOOOOORRRRRR!!!!!

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Rider4Z wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:I forgot the obligatory.....!
Spoiler :
drama
:nose:

We're not friends anymore. |:
hey i got a question, did you enter Dreamer last year? i see your premiere date is after AX but i don't know when you finished it.

if you enter it, what category are you gonna put it in? drama? i ask cuz i thought it was really cute and i would love to see it in the show :3

No, I didn't enter it last year. I started it just after I got back from AX. I maaaay enter it this year but I'd feel super trolly for doing so since it'll almost be a year old by then so I'm really debating right now. Plus I'm also working on a video that would go into the category I think I'd submit it to, so we'll see how that goes...
Glad you like it though.

Castor Troy wrote:
Rider4Z wrote:if you enter it, what category are you gonna put it in? drama? i ask cuz i thought it was really cute and i would love to see it in the show :3
:awesome:

If King Pwolf stays with us you'll be his official footrest and sleep out in the hall. :|

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:No, I didn't enter it last year. I started it just after I got back from AX. I maaaay enter it this year but I'd feel super trolly for doing so since it'll almost be a year old by then so I'm really debating right now. Plus I'm also working on a video that would go into the category I think I'd submit it to, so we'll see how that goes...
Glad you like it though.
i say if it was made AFTER the AX deadline then it's no troll :amv: besides you can have up to 2 videos make finals in a single category...

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Rider4Z wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:No, I didn't enter it last year. I started it just after I got back from AX. I maaaay enter it this year but I'd feel super trolly for doing so since it'll almost be a year old by then so I'm really debating right now. Plus I'm also working on a video that would go into the category I think I'd submit it to, so we'll see how that goes...
Glad you like it though.
i say if it was made AFTER the AX deadline then it's no troll :amv: besides you can have up to 2 videos make finals in a single category...

Yeah, essentially it's not a troll by most con rules but I've got a pretty strict personal code when it comes to that thing. Longest I normally send out videos for is 7 months or so before I feel like a major whore >_>;

Besides, Dreamer has already gone to a con and 3 cons tends to be a good max for submissions so I want to be 110% certain that I want to make AX one of those 3 :P

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:53 pm

I should have 2-3 fresh entries to send in by the deadline. :bzz:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:I should have 2-3 fresh entries to send in by the deadline. :bzz:

You know I <3 you but I'm honestly curious...

Do you shit out AMVs? I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean it in a "holy crap, he makes a lot of AMVs" way.

So Shin, extra bran in your diet?

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Yes. I, too, would like to learn the secret to making many AMVs. >_> I need to find out...um...for a friend. A friend of mine wants to know. <_<
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Ileia wrote:Yes. I, too, would like to learn the secret to making many AMVs. >_> I need to find out...um...for a friend. A friend of mine wants to know. <_<

Yeah, you've seriously been slackin'. I mean, when was the last time you made a video? I can't even remember... :ying:

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
Shin-AMV wrote:I should have 2-3 fresh entries to send in by the deadline. :bzz:

You know I <3 you but I'm honestly curious...

Do you shit out AMVs? I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean it in a "holy crap, he makes a lot of AMVs" way.

So Shin, extra bran in your diet?
Along with the bran, you need to supplement your diet with a lot of gold. Otherwise it won't come out looking shiny enough. When you hear the clinking, you know you have a finished product.

Return to “AMV Contests”