PRNX STUDIOS SECOND AUDITION

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

PRNX STUDIOS SECOND AUDITION

Postby Aristrum » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 pm

PRNX STUDIO | CREATIVE EDITING



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvcXvsL4k-4&feature=channel_video_title


Welcome to prnx studios second audition.

About us
We are a small video editing group thats based on DnB,Dubstep but ofc we also edit on other genre,We do alot of other stuff aswell such as,creating music,GFX(Designing),Game montages and so on! yes a studio with everything in it.

The Rules are very simple.

-No hentai

-You can use any song u want ( we still pref Dnb,Dubstep) but we are giving you still freedom.

-Be creative

-HD Widescreen ( no fugly quality please.)

- Dont steal video's/parts of videos cuz thats just wrong..

- PM me your video link[id] or u can also respond with it on this video.



The deadline: 10 - 2 - 2012

Good Luck!

Website: [url]Prnxstudio.host56.com[/url] ( a new website is coming this week,members will be added to the website)

Forum : http://prnxforum.comule.com/ ( our forum had a wipe but we are working on it.)



youtube channels

http://www.youtube.com/prnxzone Gaming

http://www.youtube.com/prnxnation music

http://www.youtube.com/prnxstudio Anime music video's/updates, news,main.
Last edited by Aristrum on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Aristrum
 
Joined: 09 Oct 2010

Re: PRNX STUDIOS SECOND AUDITION

Postby Scintilla » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Aristrum wrote:-HD Wildscreen ( no fugly quality please.)

What if the video source was never released on anything higher-resolution than DVD? Should we still upscale to HD in that case?
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:
User avatar
Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
 
Joined: 31 Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Status: Quo

Re: PRNX STUDIOS SECOND AUDITION

Postby drewaconclusion » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Scintilla wrote:
Aristrum wrote:-HD Wildscreen ( no fugly quality please.)

What if the video source was never released on anything higher-resolution than DVD? Should we still upscale to HD in that case?

Or more importantly, what aspect ratio is 'wildscreen'? :ying: :ying: :bear:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Status: Does it matter?

Re: PRNX STUDIOS SECOND AUDITION

Postby Aristrum » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:53 am

drewaconclusion wrote:
Scintilla wrote:
Aristrum wrote:-HD Wildscreen ( no fugly quality please.)

What if the video source was never released on anything higher-resolution than DVD? Should we still upscale to HD in that case?

Or more importantly, what aspect ratio is 'wildscreen'? :ying: :ying: :bear:


1280x720

But as Scintilla said if your source is not HD or blueray etc etc just use a default Ratio.
But we still preffer 1280x720

Scintilla wrote:
Aristrum wrote:-HD Wildscreen ( no fugly quality please.)

What if the video source was never released on anything higher-resolution than DVD? Should we still upscale to HD in that case?


In that case try to keep it as HQ as you can since upscaling it to HD may damage the original Quality of your source.
Image
User avatar
Aristrum
 
Joined: 09 Oct 2010

Re: PRNX STUDIOS SECOND AUDITION

Postby drewaconclusion » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:08 pm

Aristrum wrote:
drewaconclusion wrote:Or more importantly, what aspect ratio is 'wildscreen'? :ying: :ying: :bear:


1280x720

But as Scintilla said if your source is not HD or blueray etc etc just use a default Ratio.
But we still preffer 1280x720
I think you kind of missed the point that I was simply goofing on the fact that you typed 'wildscreen' instead of 'widescreen'.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Status: Does it matter?

Re: PRNX STUDIOS SECOND AUDITION

Postby Castor Troy » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:47 pm

I can totally make it wildscreen..... :aimkissyface: :shark:
Image
"Vlad, you will not get my new blockbuster video. Sorry bro." - Chemix800, Hollywood Editor
User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2001
Location: California
Status: Retired from AMVs

Re: PRNX STUDIOS SECOND AUDITION

Postby Aristrum » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:41 pm

drewaconclusion wrote:
Aristrum wrote:
drewaconclusion wrote:Or more importantly, what aspect ratio is 'wildscreen'? :ying: :ying: :bear:


1280x720

But as Scintilla said if your source is not HD or blueray etc etc just use a default Ratio.
But we still preffer 1280x720
I think you kind of missed the point that I was simply goofing on the fact that you typed 'wildscreen' instead of 'widescreen'.



LMFAO i feel terrible :[
changing it right away.
Image
User avatar
Aristrum
 
Joined: 09 Oct 2010

Re: PRNX STUDIOS SECOND AUDITION

Postby Aristrum » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:00 am

BUMPING DA BUMP!
Image
User avatar
Aristrum
 
Joined: 09 Oct 2010


Return to AMV Contests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests