01. So far my favorite out of the batch. Cool concept, solid flow, great use of multi-sources.
02. This was pretty well synced, but I didn't think there was a lot of consistency in the video. Also, the music I felt was unfitting and too upbeat for the more dramatic scenes.
03. Pretty good use of typography, but I did not like the re-use of scenes for the chorus. The concept is funny, but I felt it went a little long for 4:00.
04. This video had some decent parts here and there, but I think it could have used a lot more time and effort to tighten up the sync and editing.
05. I really liked the concept of the video and it was pretty well edited throughout. My problem was having the male characters lip synced to the music as well. I thought it was unnecessary and felt it would have worked better if only the female characters were lip synced with the video.
06. This video has my vote for Outstanding Use of the Divx Logo.
07. Pretty decent 'sexy' video.
08. Good sync and editing, but dialogue was difficult to hear over the music. I thought it could have been mixed a little better.
09. This was a pretty well done magical girl amv. Good transitioning between multiple sources. Clips were pretty well fitted with the mood of the music. Good video, I thought.
10. This started off really, really well. Great pacing and editing up until about the half way point. From there I felt that it didn't have the same energy that was present in the first half. Still a pretty solid video, imo.
Will post about other videos over time.
Last edited by macchinainterna
on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:45 am, edited 5 times in total.