Oni-Con Promo Contest!

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Re: Wheee!!

Postby dwchang » Tue Apr 15, 2003 1:24 pm

moonglaive wrote:I have an entry!! I'm gonna bring this back up to the top so that it gets some more attention....MWAHAHAHA

I still suggest taking entries later (closer to the con) since we'll all have tons of new stuff by then. I have new videos I could submit, but well....a year from now I guarantee each of us will have two or three new vids (esp. since it's right after AWA) that we'd rather showcase....just a suggestion.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site

Postby moonglaive » Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:33 am

We will do that. We have two contests...one now for the people interested...and the main one for the actual convention.

The promotional contest will have time at the convention as well though. We will show the entries ^_^
moonglaive

Postby dwchang » Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:35 am

moonglaive wrote:We will do that. We have two contests...one now for the people interested...and the main one for the actual convention.

The promotional contest will have time at the convention as well though. We will show the entries ^_^

Alright that makes sense. I was worried that you were only going ot have this contest and showcase our work that is a year old. I don't any of us will argue against having two contests and seeing our older works on a large screen.
-Daniel
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site

Postby moonglaive » Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:38 am

I guess I should say we're looking for a way to promote the convention by involving people in it. And contests are a good way to do that.
moonglaive

Postby dwchang » Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:44 am

moonglaive wrote:I guess I should say we're looking for a way to promote the convention by involving people in it. And contests are a good way to do that.

(nod)
-Daniel
dwchang
Sad Boy on Site

Previous

Return to AMV Contests