Youmacon 2010 MV Contest Finalists

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Re: Youmacon 2010 MV Contest Finalists

Postby AngelDragoon » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:15 pm

My lovely plaque is now settled in the living room. <3

Congrats to the winners! It was a great showing all around!
User avatar
AngelDragoon
 
Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Location: The Center of the Mitten

Re: Youmacon 2010 MV Contest Finalists

Postby TheTsunami » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:19 pm

Well, I guess I found out how my video was received. Definitely a lot more fun to be on hand to win, and certainly not the win I expected. Congrats to all of the other winners, and to Competition Bros. who may not have won the AMV Wars, but damn sure won everything else.
Image
User avatar
TheTsunami
 
Joined: 07 Sep 2002
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: Youmacon 2010 MV Contest Finalists

Postby jubjub2 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:53 pm

|:> Congrats to all the winners!
User avatar
jubjub2
 
Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Location: Houston-ish
Status: AMV-Mum

Re: Youmacon 2010 MV Contest Finalists

Postby ngsilver » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:13 am

Unfortunatly I forgot to tweet the winner for the H contest last night. I'll post the winner when I post the official list sometime in the next day or two after my system gets plugged back in.

I can't remember through all the booze...
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2003
Location: Detroit area
Status: Calm Your Miniature Colorful Horses

Re: Youmacon 2010 MV Contest Finalists

Postby SailorDeath » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:59 pm

I uploaded my AMV Wars entry to the org, you can view it here:

Gimme a minute, I'll make a cool one....
User avatar
SailorDeath
 
Joined: 26 Dec 2000
Location: Northwest Indiana

Re: Youmacon 2010 MV Contest Finalists

Postby competitionbros » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:53 pm

AngelDragoon wrote:My lovely plaque is now settled in the living room. <3

Congrats to the winners! It was a great showing all around!


Loved meeting you. Hope to see you again next year.


TheTsunami wrote:Well, I guess I found out how my video was received. Definitely a lot more fun to be on hand to win, and certainly not the win I expected. Congrats to all of the other winners, and to Competition Bros. who may not have won the AMV Wars, but damn sure won everything else.


Loved your vid. Made me laugh so freaking hard.


SailorDeath wrote:I uploaded my AMV Wars entry to the org, you can view it here:



Loved losing to you. I had a few people come up to me in the hall saying I should've won lol.
Image
User avatar
competitionbros
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Location: Detroit, MI
Status: The Voices Won't Stop

Re: Youmacon 2010 MV Contest Finalists

Postby SailorDeath » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:25 pm

competitionbros wrote:Loved losing to you. I had a few people come up to me in the hall saying I should've won lol.


Hehe yeah you'll get that, though I am looking forward to next year's grudge match with your brother.

Plus, since I'm staff I've been thinking on retooling the championship belt and updating it so it says AMV Wars instead of Iron Editor. There's a shop near my place that sells raw leather for decent prices and when I was younger I used to do a lot of leather working (wallets and stuff like that) and I'd love to see something with Youmacon's Mascot/logo on it.
Gimme a minute, I'll make a cool one....
User avatar
SailorDeath
 
Joined: 26 Dec 2000
Location: Northwest Indiana

Previous

Return to AMV Contests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SailorDeath and 2 guests