Zenkaikon 2011 AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
HalOfBorg
Org Profile

Re: Zenkaikon 2011 AMV Contest

Post by HalOfBorg » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:11 am

Congrats to the winners!
Help HalOfBorg fight his cancer - http://www.gofundme.com/21ygdk

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:27 pm

ReligionX wrote: Winner
Editor: RiderG
Title: "Arsene of the Crime"
Anime: Lupin III: First Contact
Song Title: "Smooth Criminal"
Song Artist: Michael Jackson
:shock: did NOT expect that!

ReligionX
Org Profile

Post by ReligionX » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:48 am

Rider4Z wrote:
All of the AMVs in the Action category were strong contenders, in my opinion. I wouldn't have been surprised if any of them won. This is why I like having the audience decide the winner. And this is why AMV editors should attend conventions where they send their AMVs. >< None of you showed up for Closing Ceremonies to receive your custom made trophies. ^-^
AnimeNEXT 09, 10, 11 AMV Head, Zenkaikon 08, 09, 11 AMV Head, Tandokucon 07 AMV & Fan Parody Head
Zenkaikon V Website AnimeNEXT 2011

ReligionX
Org Profile

Post by ReligionX » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:02 am

The AMV Contest and AMV General Screening Playlists have been updated with some corrected video information. I ask for video confirmation information, and do not always get it. I did some searching, and I was able to find download links on animemusicvideos.org to many of the AMVs submitted. I know that many of the AMVs have links available on youtube. I will NOT post those links.

If any editor would like to upload their AMV to animemusicvideos.org, or has already done so, and their link is not provided in this playlist currently, you may contact me by e-mail, and I will add your link to the playlist.
AnimeNEXT 09, 10, 11 AMV Head, Zenkaikon 08, 09, 11 AMV Head, Tandokucon 07 AMV & Fan Parody Head
Zenkaikon V Website AnimeNEXT 2011

MisterFurious
Org Profile

Post by MisterFurious » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:39 am

Rider4Z wrote:
Well I'm not surprised. When done right, old-school videos rock! And this was a double-old-school video!

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:59 am

MisterFurious wrote:Well I'm not surprised. When done right, old-school videos rock! And this was a double-old-school video!
thanks brad :D congrats on your win too!! your vid's destined for great things :up: i really loved it. when you gonna upload it?

Midnightowl999
Org Profile

Post by Midnightowl999 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:29 pm

I want to send my regards and congratulations to all who sent their videos in general screening and into the contest (winners, runner ups, and to all who participated). I will have to say there were some stunning performances from what I have seen, yet overall the general quality and content of the videos were done with a unique style that brought out the individual or studio's intent for what he or she was trying portray in their amvs. Thanks again for a fun time as well as a new learning experience for me at Zenkaikon. I definitely gained some valuable experience with this contest by observing other editor's at their best. I am sure to utilize them into my continued experiments with amvs and other video editing projects or have something screwed up so badly that I would end up setting my computer on fire. :asd: Thanks!! :shark:
In attempting to make AMV's, I learned one important lesson. When ya screw up, you can always blame sleep deprivation or laugh madly out loud. It makes you feel better. Trust me it does. :P

darkscanner
Org Profile

Post by darkscanner » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Congrats to all the contestants! Hey just wondering, are you going to be mailing out any of the prizes?

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:46 pm

i received my gift card yesterday, thanks very much :mrgreen:

EimiJ7
Org Profile

Post by EimiJ7 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Rider4Z wrote:i received my gift card yesterday, thanks very much :mrgreen:
I just received mine today. I was so surprised; I didn't even realize that there were any prizes. Thank you so much ^.^

Return to “AMV Contests”