Zenkaikon 2011 AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
fallz19
Org Profile

Re: Zenkaikon 2011 AMV Contest

Post by fallz19 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:33 pm

oh! I'm so sorry if I confused you.....I see.. I thought I need to register or something to join....well, anyways, I just have to make a vid and submit it, right?? so...thanks for all the info!! :mrgreen: it seems that I'm the only one asking questions here... :asd:

fallz19
Org Profile

Post by fallz19 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:25 am

hey there again! one more question....is it okay if there are watermarks in the vid..like "TvTokyo" on it...or must it be taken away? and another thing, can I put credits at the beginning and the end of my video just like a "music video style of credits"?? :mrgreen:

fallz19
Org Profile

Post by fallz19 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:29 pm

REPLY PLS! :mrgreen:

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Post by drewaconclusion » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:17 pm

fallz19 wrote:REPLY PLS! :mrgreen:
Impatient much?
ImageImage

fallz19
Org Profile

Post by fallz19 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:09 am

drewaconclusion wrote:
fallz19 wrote:REPLY PLS! :mrgreen:
Impatient much?
not really, I was thinking....my last post was already a few days back...so maybe the moderators aren't quite checking the forums anymore....and my question really needs to be answered as soon as possible...coz it's about watermarks....so if watermarks aren't allowed, then once again I have to download episodes which doesn't have watermarks, but I doubt that..coz I think TvTokyo owns Naruto episodes already...so I guess I need those programs for these situations once again....so that is why....

though, it's all good :up:

ReligionX
Org Profile

Post by ReligionX » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:53 am

fallz19 wrote:not really, I was thinking....my last post was already a few days back...so maybe the moderators aren't quite checking the forums anymore....and my question really needs to be answered as soon as possible...coz it's about watermarks....so if watermarks aren't allowed, then once again I have to download episodes which doesn't have watermarks, but I doubt that..coz I think TvTokyo owns Naruto episodes already...so I guess I need those programs for these situations once again....so that is why....

Please read: http://www.zenkaikon.com/events/amv.php

4. Content of Videos
"Videos containing any sort of logos, watermarks, official credits, credits of your own creation, video bumpers before or after your video that are not actually your AMV, fan-sub subtitles, corporate subtitles, or any other graphic or lettering not specifically of your own creation may be disqualified."

Also, downloading licensed *anything* is illegal (unless you pay for it). Do not do that; or at the very least, do not say that you are going to do that.
AnimeNEXT 09, 10, 11 AMV Head, Zenkaikon 08, 09, 11 AMV Head, Tandokucon 07 AMV & Fan Parody Head
Zenkaikon V Website AnimeNEXT 2011

fallz19
Org Profile

Post by fallz19 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:02 am

ReligionX wrote:
fallz19 wrote:not really, I was thinking....my last post was already a few days back...so maybe the moderators aren't quite checking the forums anymore....and my question really needs to be answered as soon as possible...coz it's about watermarks....so if watermarks aren't allowed, then once again I have to download episodes which doesn't have watermarks, but I doubt that..coz I think TvTokyo owns Naruto episodes already...so I guess I need those programs for these situations once again....so that is why....

Please read: http://www.zenkaikon.com/events/amv.php

4. Content of Videos
"Videos containing any sort of logos, watermarks, official credits, credits of your own creation, video bumpers before or after your video that are not actually your AMV, fan-sub subtitles, corporate subtitles, or any other graphic or lettering not specifically of your own creation may be disqualified."

Also, downloading licensed *anything* is illegal (unless you pay for it). Do not do that; or at the very least, do not say that you are going to do that.

lmao!!! :rofl: sorry, my bad..though everyone's doing it !! :asd:

I see... then it's all :up:

ReligionX
Org Profile

Post by ReligionX » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:27 am

December 1, 2010 - This is your notification of: 1 month until the deadline.
AnimeNEXT 09, 10, 11 AMV Head, Zenkaikon 08, 09, 11 AMV Head, Tandokucon 07 AMV & Fan Parody Head
Zenkaikon V Website AnimeNEXT 2011

Shadow0101
Org Profile

Post by Shadow0101 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Alrite i think im all set to enter. Just a few tweaks i wanna make sure i understand first. lol.

so .mpg files are ok right? I dont really know the difference between, mpeg and mpg so if mpg works, then all is well. The last question is the submission. Ive been using SendIt.com to send files so is it alrite to use that to send my video/txt file to you?
Shadow

fallz19
Org Profile

Post by fallz19 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:34 am

I would like to ask something....this is not related to the AMV Contest, so I'm sorry for this...but I was watching some AMVs on animemusicvideos.org, and I was wondering why some videos do not have a "Preview" ???? while most of the videos have... :|

Return to “AMV Contests”