Project NeoEditor [Results - Aug 11, 2010 01:00 AM CST]

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.
User avatar
Emotive
...the Meditant
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor [FINALS - Due August 6, 2010 11:59 CST]

Postby Emotive » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:10 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Anybody that ships me a copy of Persona 4 will get 5000 extra points for this round. Damn thing can't be found ANYWHERE here in Arkansas and I hate buying crap onilne. >_<

Anyone who ships me it instead will get 10000 points. That's right.

almost done with Persona 3 ;___;
Image

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor [FINALS - Due August 6, 2010 11:59 CST]

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Emotive wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:Anybody that ships me a copy of Persona 4 will get 5000 extra points for this round. Damn thing can't be found ANYWHERE here in Arkansas and I hate buying crap onilne. >_<

Anyone who ships me it instead will get 10000 points. That's right.

almost done with Persona 3 ;___;


Anybody that sends it to him instead of me will be DQ'ed. |:> :bzz: :awesome: :ying: :nose:

User avatar
Emotive
...the Meditant
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor [FINALS - Due August 6, 2010 11:59 CST]

Postby Emotive » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:43 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
Emotive wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:Anybody that ships me a copy of Persona 4 will get 5000 extra points for this round. Damn thing can't be found ANYWHERE here in Arkansas and I hate buying crap onilne. >_<

Anyone who ships me it instead will get 10000 points. That's right.

almost done with Persona 3 ;___;


Anybody that sends it to him instead of me will be DQ'ed. |:> :bzz: :awesome: :ying: :nose:

Oh yeah? Well I'll ship back better awards!
Image

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor [FINALS - Due August 6, 2010 11:59 CST]

Postby Kitsuner » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:17 pm

gotenks794 wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:
gotenks794 wrote:And I just went on my deck and blew my green vuvuzela. Very loudly.

You say that as if it were possible to blow a vuvu at any other volume.

In my experience, there's loudly, very loudly, and excruciatingly loud. :bzz:

How do you manage to change the volume? The only settings I've been able to use are on and off.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor [FINALS - Due August 6, 2010 11:59 CST]

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:43 pm

Emotive wrote:Oh yeah? Well I'll ship back better awards!


You cannot defeat the tacky keychains. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. :bzz:

User avatar
gotenks794
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:39 pm
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor [FINALS - Due August 6, 2010 11:59 CST]

Postby gotenks794 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:25 pm

Well if you blow harder it makes a louder noise....



heh. :ying:
Image
MAC is a cosmetics brand. Mac is the superior computing platform. It's not an acronym.

User avatar
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:29 am
Status: ....to completion
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor [FINALS - Due August 6, 2010 11:59 CST]

Postby Ileia » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:28 pm

Yeah, Kit, leave that blowing to the expert.

User avatar
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:00 pm
Status: Looking for candy
Location: In the car, taking a shit.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor [FINALS - Due August 6, 2010 11:59 CST]

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Well Im back. Now to work on my vid.
Add me on skype cause im bored: Mycathatesyou0000

User avatar
Chez
Not Mexican
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 5:00 pm
Status: Who am I?
Location: Texas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor [FINALS - Due August 6, 2010 11:59 CST]

Postby Chez » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:35 pm

What this conversation about blowing?
Image I stream and stuff o.o

User avatar
gotenks794
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:39 pm
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor [FINALS - Due August 6, 2010 11:59 CST]

Postby gotenks794 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:19 pm

This conversation is about vuvuzelas and nothing more. :awesome:
Image
MAC is a cosmetics brand. Mac is the superior computing platform. It's not an acronym.

User avatar
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:29 am
Status: ....to completion
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor [FINALS - Due August 6, 2010 11:59 CST]

Postby Ileia » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:21 pm

That's for sure.

User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:08 am
Status: No more mutants.
Location: A Farm in New York
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor [FINALS - Due August 6, 2010 11:59 CST]

Postby Mkid » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:21 pm

gotenks794 wrote:This conversation is about vuvuzelas and nothing more. :awesome:


:bzz: :cry: :bzz2:
Image

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor [FINALS - Due August 6, 2010 11:59 CST]

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Well, I had to order Persona 4 online so the offer is now off the table. :(

Meanwhile, anybody that wants to do my cost accounting homework or perhaps clean my room and get it up to health code would be fantabulous. xD

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor [FINALS - Due August 6, 2010 11:59 CST]

Postby Kitsuner » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:40 pm

You get it up to health, Code.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Project NeoEditor [FINALS - Due August 6, 2010 11:59 CST]

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:41 pm

Kitsuner wrote:You get it up to health, Code.


You've filled your pun quota around me for the next 12 years. :nono:


Return to “AMV Contests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MaboroshiStudio and 3 guests