I thought I would start sign ups on the 20th, but I decided that 4 days wasn't enough to get all the sign ups, so I'm starting this just a tad earlier for anybody that was involved in the early planning with me.
EXTREME Deadline Extension Request
Round 2 Secret Hint
Round 1 Videos
Coordinator's Choice Awards
mirkoSP's Awards of Excellence
NS's Awards of Excellence
Chez's Choice Award
Round 1 Official Standings
Contact for 6/1/10
Round 2 Results
Round 3 Awards of Excellence [NS] [Code/Chez] [Judgeholden]
Round 4 Results + Chez's Choice Awards + NS Awards of Excellence
Round 5 Results & Awards
What is Project Editor?
Project editor is a “reality based” editing competition, an iron chef that causes editors to think outside the box and to create new concepts and new AMV’s than what they would not usually edit. Editors have around 2-4 days for editing, and will edit according to the round’s “theme”.
The winner of project editor doesn’t win much. Most likely they will win a custom banner declaring them that year’s “winner”.
Round 1: 15 [Starts June 24, Ends June 27]
Round 2: 12 [Starts June 29, Ends July 2]
Round 3: 10[Starts July 5, Ends July 10]]
Round 4: 7 [Starts July 13, Ends July 19]
Round 5: 5 [Starts July 22, Ends July 27]
Round 6: 3 [Starts July 30, Ends August 7]
Round 7: ??????????????????????????????
Round 6 - Know Thy Enemy [???]
Round 7 - Well Shit. ?o??s L??e Ev??yb??y G??s ?o M??e a V??eo ??out S?h??l! [It's a mystery....]
1) Deadlines are final. No extensions will be given for whatever reason. Deadlines are posted above. You have until 11:59 CST PM on those dates to turn in your work.
2) Judging Will Take Exactly 2 Days. This will be your only break in between competitions.
3) Losers of each round will be decided by their scores. Lowest scores will be out.
4) You will only be allowed 7 sources, and you must select these sources BEFORE the competition begins. Once you use a source, you will be unable to use the same source again in the next round, but may use it again thereafter. Multi-sources are allowed to be edited with, but you must stick with your base 7 sources.
5) You are free to use any audio source.
6) You are free to use any video source.
7) You are free to use as much gore or over-excessive violence as you desire.
8) You are free to make your AMV’s as long or as short as you desire.
9) You are free to encode in any format that you desire. [But remember that visual quality is a judging factor]
10) There are no compilations of the project, but I urge you to upload your videos to the org and/or Youtube.
11) If judges fail to score by the second day, their scores will be disregarded and not taken into account. This is to assure we stay on schedule.
12) YOUR VIDEOS ARE TO BE UPLOADED TO SENDSPACE, A PERSONAL SERVER OR MEGAUPLOAD ONLY. They are to be sent to my pm box and my pm box alone. I will send the completed videos to the judges as they come in.
13) EXTREME Deadline Extension Request
Judging Criteria [Out of 100 Points]
1) Creativity : 20 Points
2) Visual/Audio Quality : 5 Points
3) Sync: 20 Points
4) Execution of Round’s Theme : 50 Points
5) Judge’s Reaction : 5 Points
Sign Up List / Member List