MomoCon's 2013 AMV Contest (Winners Announced)

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Re: MomoCon's 1st Annual AMV Contest (Finalists Announced)

Postby kireblue » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:40 pm

I just finished making the ballots for the contest, and I realized that there is an excessive amount of exclamation marks in everyone's video titles, and anime sources :asd: In terms of anime, we have Skip Beat!, Toradora!, K-ON!, Baccano! and Durarara!!. In terms of AMV titles, we have The New Avengers!!, Rock What You Got!, and Don't stop Arale Now! and YOU CAN'T DENY US!. In terms of audio, we have “Ready To Go” by Panic! at the Disco. Are exclamation marks the new hip thing? :rofl:

If anyone wants to check out the ballots, here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjzawdalxs4ql ... allots.pdf

Also, If anyone notices any typos or errors in the ballots, please tell me ASAP
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: MomoCon's 1st Annual AMV Contest (Finalists Announced)

Postby BecauseImBored1 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:30 pm

kireblue wrote:I just finished making the ballots for the contest, and I realized that there is an excessive amount of exclamation marks in everyone's video titles, and anime sources :asd: In terms of anime, we have Skip Beat!, Toradora!, K-ON!, Baccano! and Durarara!!. In terms of AMV titles, we have The New Avengers!!, Rock What You Got!, and Don't stop Arale Now! and YOU CAN'T DENY US!. In terms of audio, we have “Ready To Go” by Panic! at the Disco. Are exclamation marks the new hip thing? :rofl:

If anyone wants to check out the ballots, here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjzawdalxs4ql ... allots.pdf

Also, If anyone notices any typos or errors in the ballots, please tell me ASAP


I pride myself with being responsible for two of the above ;)
User avatar
BecauseImBored1
 
Joined: 12 Feb 2012

Re: MomoCon's 1st Annual AMV Contest (Finalists Announced)

Postby Radical_Yue » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Mamo! and Batto! were rockin' the exclamation marks before it was cool. :amv:
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: MomoCon's 1st Annual AMV Contest (Finalists Announced)

Postby kireblue » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:01 pm

I just finished the title cards for the Contest. These cards are gonna be on screen before every video. Once again, if anyone notices any errors, please tell me as soon as possible. https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B4g-5 ... sp=sharing
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: MomoCon's 1st Annual AMV Contest (Finalists Announced)

Postby BecauseImBored1 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Looks good!! I'd like to thank you for using all caps for the title :3
User avatar
BecauseImBored1
 
Joined: 12 Feb 2012

Re: MomoCon's 1st Annual AMV Contest (Finalists Announced)

Postby kireblue » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:00 pm

BecauseImBored1 wrote:Looks good!! I'd like to thank you for using all caps for the title :3

glad you like it :D
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: MomoCon's 1st Annual AMV Contest (Finalists Announced)

Postby kireblue » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Look what just came in the mail :awesome:

Image

Image
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: MomoCon's 2013 AMV Contest (LIVE Stream: 03/09/13 @ 2:30

Postby pinkhearter13 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:17 pm

Live stream is at 2:30 Eastern time right? (Like 2 hours-ish from now?)
User avatar
pinkhearter13
 
Joined: 11 Nov 2011

Re: MomoCon's 2013 AMV Contest (LIVE Stream: 03/09/13 @ 2:30

Postby l33tmeatwad » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:11 pm

pinkhearter13 wrote:Live stream is at 2:30 Eastern time right? (Like 2 hours-ish from now?)

Correct.
Sites: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Guides & Scripts: AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | Anime Upscale
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
User avatar
l33tmeatwad
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Status: Trolling

Re: MomoCon's 2013 AMV Contest (LIVE Stream: 03/09/13 @ 2:30

Postby kireblue » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:53 pm

The LIVE Stream of MomoCon's 2013 AMV contest will start in a little over 30 minutes :-) http://www.ustream.tv/channel/amvs-momocon
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: MomoCon's 2013 AMV Contest (LIVE Stream: 03/09/13 @ 2:30

Postby hamstar138 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:31 pm

kireblue wrote:The LIVE Stream of MomoCon's 2013 AMV contest will start in a little over 30 minutes :-) http://www.ustream.tv/channel/amvs-momocon


I am so excited!!!
Image
User avatar
hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
 
Joined: 01 Aug 2006
Location: On A Magical Planet Called Earth~
Status: 9 year AMV Maker

Re: MomoCon's 2013 AMV Contest (LIVE Stream: 03/09/13 @ 2:30

Postby pinkhearter13 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:43 pm

I don't see it yet. T_T Hope I'm not missing anything.
User avatar
pinkhearter13
 
Joined: 11 Nov 2011

Re: MomoCon's 2013 AMV Contest (LIVE Stream: 03/09/13 @ 2:30

Postby hamstar138 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:46 pm

pinkhearter13 wrote:I don't see it yet. T_T Hope I'm not missing anything.


yea the stream isn't working. D':
Image
User avatar
hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
 
Joined: 01 Aug 2006
Location: On A Magical Planet Called Earth~
Status: 9 year AMV Maker

Re: MomoCon's 2013 AMV Contest (LIVE Stream: 03/09/13 @ 2:30

Postby pinkhearter13 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:48 pm

hamstar138 wrote:
pinkhearter13 wrote:I don't see it yet. T_T Hope I'm not missing anything.


yea the stream isn't working. D':


sadness :'(
User avatar
pinkhearter13
 
Joined: 11 Nov 2011

Re: MomoCon's 2013 AMV Contest (LIVE Stream: 03/09/13 @ 2:30

Postby l33tmeatwad » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Stream is running for those that are interested!
Sites: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Guides & Scripts: AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | Anime Upscale
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
User avatar
l33tmeatwad
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Status: Trolling

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Contests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest