Youmacon 2010 MV Contest Winners & Entry List

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Youmacon 2010 MV Contest Winners & Entry List

Post by ngsilver » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:20 pm

This year's Music Video contest winners:

Best Action
#64 – War – Compbros – King Brown

Best Comedy
#63 – Common Accident – Hofuzz – Jonathan Ho

Best Drama
#94 – One – Nya-chan Productions - Ludek Rajecky

Best Other
#16 – Train of Dreams – EimiJ7 – Amy Pratt

Best Romance
#23 – The Stupid Couple – Jubjub2 - Christine Wardle

Best Dance/Upbeat
#96 – Music – Compbros – King Brown

Most Original Concept
#60 – Curtis Explains it All - Jamie Maurer

Staff Pick
#32 – Level of Significane - Gabrielle Guthaus

Best of Show
#49 – Dance – Compbros – King Brown

Fan Favorite
#47 – Twisted AMV – Ryan Cohee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This year's Hentai contest winner:

#7 - The Hentai Sing-a-Long - Ashnak

The AMV Wars winner went to our returning champion, Sailor Death. Competitionbros fought hard and got so far but in the end his video just wasn't good enough. Both editors made successful videos to our audience chosen theme, "Why is Twilight so Popular?" Our sources this year were: Detective Conan Movie, Hellsing, and the secret ingrediant: James Bond 007 - Quantum of Solace. In an unexpected turn of events Competitionbros' brother has challenged our champion to a grudge match and from what I hear our champion has accepted. Get ready everyone for next year it will be the battle of the giants!

Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry to the contest! And congratulations to our winners! I will be contacting all of you who won an award and were not available to pick them up at the con in order to verify your mailing addresses. We will ship awards only to those in the US. If you live outside the US you will need to send SASE or work some other kind of arrangement out with me. I will get the awards out as soon as I am able to get the funds from the con, which may take a bit as some of you remember from last year.

I will be posting the full list of entries later tonight once I've gotten a chance to fully compile them. You will be able to see them at the following location once they are ready:

http://contests.ngsilver.com/youma_final_entry_list.php
ImageImageImageImage

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Re: Youmacon 2010 MV Contest Winners & Entry List

Post by ngsilver » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:10 pm

The list of entries to this year's contest can now be found online here: http://contests.ngsilver.com/youma_final_entry_list.php

Follow the 2010 link.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “AMV Contests”