Opinions about Ulead Media Pro?

For help and discussion about specific video editing systems like Adobe software, Windows Movie Maker, Magix, Sony Vegas, etc. Please note the subforums.

Opinions about Ulead Media Pro?

Postby Schnauzer » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:30 pm

I have used Ulead Media Studio Pro (Video Editor) repetidely when I need to cut, edit and organice videos for my openings & endings collection of anime and cartoon (more tan 1200 files), and actually for making my first AMV, but I dunno if this is really a recommended software. May I know ur opinion about it? Any other suggestions of another not-so-complex tools for that work? Thanks!
Schnauzer

Re: Opinions about Ulead Media Pro?

Postby guardiansoulblade » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:28 am

As another Ulead user, even though I don't use Media Pro, your software should be just fine. The only advice I can give is to edit with Huffyuv and that the directshow filters mess up the software, I kept having my program when I would try to render an episode in Huffyuv, but since I uninstalled directshow it works fine.
guardiansoulblade

Re: Opinions about Ulead Media Pro?

Postby gotenks794 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:29 pm

I used Ulead for a project once and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I normally use Final Cut (on a mac) and Ulead was quite similar to the workings of that. A good PC equivalent to Final Cut Express, IMO.
MAC is a cosmetics brand. Mac is the superior computing platform. It's not an acronym.
gotenks794

Return to Video Editing Software