.avi videos nicht bei youtube uploadbar?

AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Re: .avi videos nicht bei <a href=

Post by AaronAMV » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:55 am

gotenks794 wrote:
AaronAMV wrote:
gotenks794 wrote:Whoa...
lold.
I had no idea it did that... I feel deprived of my right to tell people to READ.FAG.LOLZ. And I just spent 10 minutes trying to figure out a way around it to no avail.
READFAGLOLZ

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:49 am

AaronAMV wrote:
gotenks794 wrote:I had no idea it did that... I feel deprived of my right to tell people to READ.FAG.LOLZ. And I just spent 10 minutes trying to figure out a way around it to no avail.
READFAGLOLZ
Complete pwn. :up:

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:39 am

What they try to tell you:
This isn't YT. So don't bother us with YT problems. This is a-m-v.org and this forum is about a-m-v.org. This site doesn't want to be connected with YT because of the following reasons:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 14&t=73475

Next: There are great ways to improve the visual quality of your amvs. YT-quality really isn't as good as the stuff you could upload here. Our streaming system here also gives you higher quality. We all suggest you to read the guides to get the maximum quality out of your footage.

However you asked for uploading codecs. If you want to make your video look great on yt you need to upload a video in a lossless codec like Uncompressed (None) or Huffyuv, but keep in mind that uncompressed videos are HUGE! I speak from 1GB and more that you would have to upload. Also YT doesn't take every lossless codec and I don't know which ones work. As I tried out Lagarith it didn't worked.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Return to “Video Editing Software”