Bad render quality

flyleaf
Org Profile

Bad render quality

Post by flyleaf » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:32 pm

Hey guys,
After i rendered my vid with Xvid-Mpeg 4 Codec, some scenes where purely black and i have interlace. In the preview window in Sony vegas 8 everything looks ok and i cant find a solution myself but i think it has something to do with the properties of vid and project...i tried this and that but it still the same bad quality. I noticed that the black scenes after rendering are the clips i speeded up (Strg + left click and shorten the clip) but i also used this option in some other projects and didnt have this problem. Can you plz give me some help? And which codec is the best for rendering amvs. When you need more informations like properties /framrate i'll post them.
So thx for now
-flyleaf

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Re: Bad render quality

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Don't export the video in a compressed codec. Go with something lossless or uncompressed, and then use another program to make that into something compressed.

Read <a href=http://www.a-m-v.org/guides/avtech31/>ErMaC & AbsoluteDestiny's Friendly AMV Guides Lovingly Overhauled Largely by Zarxrax</a> and you shall know everything.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Return to “Video Editing Software”