"Building Peaks" - For Eternity?

For help and discussion about specific video editing systems like Adobe software, Windows Movie Maker, Magix, Sony Vegas, etc. Please note the subforums.

"Building Peaks" - For Eternity?

Postby Kevmaster » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:58 am

I just got this extremly annoying problem. I am trying to load my project file to continue editing, but the "buldings peaks..." on the bottom left wont dissapear, it doesn't load and when I hit "cancel" nothing happens.

I can edit, but now whenever I try to save the project, or try to hit "revoke" Vegas freezes on me and I have no chance but to end the process.

I'm using Sony Vegas 6 and Huffy footage.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Re: "Building Peaks" - For Eternity?

Postby blabbler » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:30 am

if you aren't using the audio from the video files, you can use vdubmod to direct stream copy with the audio channel disabled. then it won't have any audio to conform.
streams > stream list > select the audio streams and click disable
file > save as > direct stream copy, blah blah blah > save a new version of the file

you will then need to rename the original files and switch these out, or if you can get into vegas pleb edition or wmm or whatever this programme is, it may be safer to relink your video to the new clips to make sure it works, then delete the old video files.
blabbler

Re: "Building Peaks" - For Eternity?

Postby Kevmaster » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:40 pm

That actually worked, thanks.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Return to Video Editing Software