Pinnacle - Where did my sound go?

For help and discussion about specific video editing systems like Adobe software, Windows Movie Maker, Magix, Sony Vegas, etc. Please note the subforums.

Re: Pinnacle - Where did my sound go?

Postby NeoQuixotic » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:10 pm

It must the export settings then. Post a screenshot (or multiple if needed) showing your export settings. Also, try exporting to different formats. It's best to export from any editing application with the least compression. Basically, don't try exporting from Pinnacle to a DivX/XviD AVI. So I'd export the video as an AVI using Lagarith for video and uncompressed WAV for audio. Then you can compress that using Virtualdub or some other program. Yeah, it's multiple steps, but it seems to minimize problems and generally provides better results.
Insert clever text/image here.
NeoQuixotic
Master Procrastinator

Re: Pinnacle - Where did my sound go?

Postby pinky75910 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:00 pm

That's weird, it's not letting me take a pic, Yes, I know all about the ol Print Screen and copy etc trick, I do it all the time for some reason it doesn't seem to be "copying" properly.

Ah well, I tried putting the audio in a different format and adding in, it seems to be working now. Thank you for all your responses.
Making an amv, is rather like being the director of a Broadway show, where you have a million dancers and each of them only knows one step.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=50239
pinky75910

Previous

Return to Video Editing Software