For help and discussion about specific video editing systems like Adobe software, Windows Movie Maker, Magix, Sony Vegas, etc. Please note the subforums.
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:38 pm
I agree Sony Vegas is alot eaiser to pick up and if your creative it can do alot of the things Premiere can. There is alot more tutrials and resources for Vegas too. So what i would recomamend is Sony vegas
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:25 am
- Status: Editing
- Location: South East England
I would agree with these two as Sony imo is quite easy to pick up, and if you are going to buy the Sony, buy the Sony Vegas Pro series as Sony Vegas Movie Studio dont have the pan/crop section to it or w/e
- Cooking Oil
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:22 pm
- Status: W.O.A (Waiting on Aion)
- Location: Moderating the Adobe Forums
I like Premiere better. The timeline is more organized, keyframeing seems easier, scrubbing is better, and the trimmer works 1000x better than the one Vegas has. You do lose the ability to do any masking with premiere (need photoshop or After Effects.) I've tried Vegas and I just hate it.
- eion wouldn't treat me like this
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:04 pm
- Status: Being desu
Well i would say Vegas is a bit better in my opinion but only because its way easier to use while adobe premiere is a bit harder to use from my point of view though both are great editing programs that have been used to create some really good amvs.
- Just zis guy, you know?
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
- Status: Breathing
- Location: Merrimack, NH
Actually, you can do really simple 4, 8, or 16 point masking with straight lines in Premiere. It sucks quite a bit though.
- Crazy Cat Lady!
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
- Status: I has a TRU Arceus
- Location: somewhere i think O.o
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest