Better movie makers?

ninjaboyman
Org Profile

Better movie makers?

Post by ninjaboyman » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:05 pm

Good day all. Can anyone tell me what is the best movie maker u can use. Plz!!!!!
I am using windows media maker and it sucks.

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:18 pm

"Best" is a very relative term. I use Sony Vegas 6.0, and from my experience it's my favorite, but just as many (probably more) would recommend Adobe Premiere. Magix Move Edit Pro is also a great program, from what I hear, and it's much more affordable than most other programs at ~$50.

You can find a more complete list of programs here, along with prices and links to official websites. Happy hunting.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:43 pm

WMM IS TEH UBER PWNZORSSSSSSS

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:53 am

NerdStrudel wrote:WMM IS TEH UBER PWNZORSSSSSSS

U NO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!11one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:59 am

But To ACTUALLY answer your question XD.

WMM does not SUCK completly. Yes, It's abilities are limited. But I have seen some pretty good WMM vids before. It's just harder to do. If you can make a good AMV with WMM you can make a good AMV with anything.

I also am currently using Vegas(5.0) and From what i've heard about adobe premiere and stuff I'd say Vegas is alot easier to learn and stuff. So I would go with sony vegas. Although alot of the Adobe Premiere videos ive' seen are ultra smexy 8-)

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:57 pm

NerdStrudel wrote: I also am currently using Vegas(5.0) and From what i've heard about adobe premiere and stuff I'd say Vegas is alot easier to learn and stuff.
I think it depends more on which you use first. I went from WMM to Vegas and whenever I try an Adobe NLE I just can't get the hang of it. Conversely, people in IRC, who are primarily Adobe users, say that Vegas is too confusing. Whichever you move to first will stick, most likely.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:48 pm

I Also used WMM for a long time. So I figured out vegas pretty quickly. I have ALOT of WMM experience. I think that EVERY editor should use WMM or some lesser program Before using Vegas or Premiere or whatever.

Kind of for the same reason why they spreay cops with pepper spray and shock em with the tasers. Kind of just for mroe of an appreciation of the lessers or whatever. XD

Return to “Video Editing Software”