Holy crap I found a GOOD free video editor!!

Songbird21
Org Profile

Holy crap I found a GOOD free video editor!!

Post by Songbird21 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:14 pm

I was searching for a free editor for a friend and came across this little gem: http://download.cnet.com/Vidiot/3000-13 ... 97825.html

PROS: Drag and drop your video files in (Once you create a sequence), can import AND export in MP4, adjustable fades, opacity controls, no malware, multiple track capability and you can unlink audio and video.

CONS: No keyframes. For the casual editor it's not a big deal but for me that makes it unuseable. It also has very few effects.

SUMMARY: This is the best free editor I've ever come across. It blows other free editors out of the water. It's easy to use (Once you look at the help file. The key bindings section is very informative), edits well, has good export quality. I edit with Premiere Elements 11 but if I didn't have that I would use this. It's about damn time someone made something like this. And I've played with it so if you have any questions I can probably answer them.
Best editing Connecticon 2013: Bravery

Switchplate City- Custom lightswitch covers (Some anime related) and more!

"Bloodline of Atlantis: The Triple Psi" - My fantasy novel (Only $1.99 It's an Ebook).

Return to “Video Editing Software”