What programma should I use to make a video like this?

For help and discussion about specific video editing systems like Adobe software, Windows Movie Maker, Magix, Sony Vegas, etc. Please note the subforums.

What programma should I use to make a video like this?

Postby dennisvdijk » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Hey,

What programma should I use to make a video like this? Is it possible to put some animation shoot in the video and can I turn the normal shots in animation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYqlsMHKRsg
dennisvdijk

Re: What programma should I use to make a video like this?

Postby Otohiko » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:39 am

Making a video like this has very little to do with software, especially since the editing here is very simple. Making a video like that requires a professional filming and production crew, which costs many many times more than a video editing program.

As far as animation, you can't "turn" live-action footage into animation, although you can filter them to give them an animated look. It's not something that can simply be done automatically and look good, though. There are a lot of different filters, and if you have a specific kind of look in mind, post pictures/video and people might be able to tell you how to make that particular filter look better. That said, it's very hard to make "normal" video look like animation - if you actually want animation-style visuals to look good, you need to have the animation produced from scratch.

To make it short, to make a video like this, you need to hire a professional production company.
Otohiko

Return to Video Editing Software