I just started trying to use MM 6.0.6000.16386. It came with the computer. This is my first time working on any video editor. I am on an HP Media Center, running Vista Home Premium. All my MS updates are current.
MM opens but then two problems occur, perhaps related, perhaps not.
1. When I try to Import one of MS's sample videos, a wmv file, MM stops working and shuts off. This video plays without issue in Windows Media Player.
2. When I try to Import a video that I shot, MM tells me that the file could not be Imported due to an "unspecified error". These videos are avi that I shot on a Nikon D90. These videos play without issue in Windows Media Player.
Tools/Options/Compatibility turning on and off the one filter that is there (something about Ipod) had no effect on the above problems.
My tech fluency is marginal, even on a good day.
thanks for you help
For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Crazy Cat Lady!
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
- Status: I has a TRU Arceus
- Location: somewhere i think O.o
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest