For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Zero Punctuation
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2003 12:52 am
- Status: old
- Location: Terra Australis
which doesn't help if the person is using fansubs or the subs are imbedded in the footage like the PAL release of Cashern....Iced Earth Fan wrote:I'd recommend using "#1 DVD ripper", its a great program that lets you choose between languages and lets you decided whether or not you want subtitles on.
new banzors in the making :p
- Crazy Cat Lady!
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
- Status: I has a TRU Arceus
- Location: somewhere i think O.o
it is safe to assume that the subs are hard encoded into their footage if they are asking how to remove them... because most "dvd rippers" will not hard encode the subs into your video as they are usually on a separate video stream
- Hiro The Dragon King
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:40 pm
- Status: ...
- Location: Sidelines Of Life
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests