Well first of all, thanks guys for the help earlier before. I did what you guys said by splitting it and reimporting it, and it worked.
However I got a new complicated problem with publishing.
So I just finished an AMV not too long ago, and I turned my anime footage to AVI files. WMM plays it fine and publishes the AMV fine. This was about a week ago.
So now I'm working on another project, and I tried to publish a sample piece of the project, but now it crashes when publishing. The thing is I KNOW whats causing it, the AVI decompresser filter in the Options menu. When I disable this, it will publish fine, but the footage all becomes blank. But when this filter is enabled, it plays fine in WMM but can't publish it. So idk what I can do to fix it. The only solution I had was to update to DirectX9c since I heard it would replace the "quartz.dll" file with a new one, which the AVI decompressor refers to in the Options menu. That didn't work. I updated my codecs with CCCP, but that didn't work.
However, something does work, but its not the best one. When asked how I want this published, I tried selecting the "DV-AVI(NTSC)" setting, while I had the AVI Decompressor filter turned on. It worked, but theres two problems I have with this.
1.) I can see some "lines" in the footage, so its not the smoothest.
2.) The file is huge! I tried to do a 30 second sample and it turned out 150MB+!
So yea, if you guys don't know about fixing the AVI Decompressor filter, I would love to hear about a means to compressing the version made with "DV-AVI(NTSC)" to a smaller size with better quality. Thanks again guys for reading!!